Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » enchantment change » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page enchantment change 20 Votes - Average Rating: 5.95
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

enchantment change Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was looking at the hall of greater runes and was thinking could 2 handed weapon users get to enchant there weapon twice after all 1 handed weapon users can use all the spaces but 2 handed cant.

but there tat would have have to 2 handed weapon on i.e 2 handed gun (sniper tat) or ranged weapon hunter tat or black knight tat.

will probaly get a big no but what do you think
03-19-2013 09:48 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah like 2h need ANY more advantages. By that you would need to give 2h guns 2 aswell to balance out.
03-19-2013 10:01 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just dont see why 1 handed can have all gear with enchantments but 2 handed have to drop 1 to get another one how is that fair
03-19-2013 10:09 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Clan: A.S

i like this idea and flash is right 2h guns would need the same due to 1h guns get 2 enchantments so yeah i aggree with this Tongue

03-19-2013 10:37 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I already said 2 handed guns to get it if you have sniper tat in my 1st post
03-19-2013 10:42 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Clan: A.S

quote:
Originally posted by darc
I already said 2 handed guns to get it if you have sniper tat in my 1st post

ohh yeah sorry but still i like this idea Tongue

03-19-2013 11:01 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

yea, make 2h weapons able to hold 2 enchants. Currently if you use 2h weapons you can only carry 7 enchants in a full setup. While 1h weapon users can carry 8 enchants

03-19-2013 12:42 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

mayve get sezjer to have a look at this then
03-19-2013 20:54 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

I like it, could enchant both of my 1h weapons and my 2h as Zerker Big Grin think it would become a bit op imagine a sniper trifle with +2 damage every 4 levels and an extra attack :/

03-19-2013 22:21 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well thats why it would be tat locked so it couldnt be abused by zerkers or any path that lets you use 1 and 2 handed weapons

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-19-2013 22:48.

03-19-2013 22:47 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Clan: HLL

quote:
well thats why it would be tat locked so it couldnt be abused by zerkers

Lol and that makes it fair...or not

03-19-2013 22:48 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

because you can get 8 enchanments which makes it fair

but i really dont see why 2 handed weapon users shouldnt have 8 enchantments

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 03-19-2013 23:12.

03-19-2013 23:03 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Use the spare on your rep gear.. Or defence or anything else.
03-19-2013 23:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

For me that's an useless suggestion, I don't bother with defense, and even if i did i would have even less enchants on me in defense(dancing is useless for me in defense)
My expo setup is perfectly acceptable for ambushing anyone. My interest is only expo and koth.

Weapon-types are fairly balanced today i'd say, each have their pros and cons. But when 1h weapon users have the potential to carry an extra 2/4 dam/level bonus, extra attack, 2k hp or whatever. I see 1h having a clear advantage.

03-20-2013 08:06 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

and why shouldnt we have the exact same option as 1 handed users not have to put it in ether or setups.
03-20-2013 09:33 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

because there are differences between us, and because after LVL 120 anyway you have all set at P+5, I think we need to be able to use 2 tattoo, (like in WOW):

1. setup for expo - tattoo Collector
2. setup for attack and defence - BK

or another tattoo...

03-20-2013 10:41 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

since enchants can give huge boosts we should have same option to equip 8 enchants on our main gear just like the others do.

why is that such a bad thing to ask.
03-20-2013 12:55 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I like the sound of this.
there should definitely be a way for 2-handed weapon users to have 8 enchants equiped at once... if this means allowing 2 enchants on their weapons, I think that's only fair.

but maybe there should be some way of limiting what enchants can be combined on the weapon. ie. not allowing 2 enchants that increase damage/4 levels

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
imagine a sniper trifle

mmmm, sounds tasty, I like trifle Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 03-25-2013 03:55.

03-25-2013 03:52 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

that wouldnt stop 1 handed weapons having that enchant tho.

I messaged senja about it to ask him if there was a reason why and to comment here but he hasnt and ive got no reponse from him
03-28-2013 20:46 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
just dont see why 1 handed can have all gear with enchantments but 2 handed have to drop 1 to get another one how is that fair

I read read this post for second time and i get a conclusion/opinion:

We think the 2H tattoo are in disadvantages ? I don't think this is true!

Players with 2H weapons can use an enchant for expo and 1 enchant for attack!

For example you can use light xxx of vengeance for expo - for high agility
and for attack you can use Expensive xxx of suicide...

So 1H players can use the full enchants(Cool or for expo or for attacks, 2H players can use full enchants (7) for expo and attacks,

I understand that this in not true for lower level players, but for player over LVL 100 this is very good point of view...

04-24-2013 12:29 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

ofc it's a disadvantage. 2h weapon user can use 0-7 enchants in any given situation and 1h weapon users can use 0-8 enchants in any given situation.

04-24-2013 12:51 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

and still 1 handed users have an option that 2 handed users dont have. we should have/be allowed to do it.

and its a clear disadvantage.

still no reply from sejez
04-25-2013 06:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

quote:
and still 1 handed users have an option that 2 handed users dont have. we should have/be allowed to do it.

That sentence is in itself the answer ... i dont think szeszy wants to touch this with a 40 ft ban hammer

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-25-2013 11:35 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well he should pass msg on to some one who will
04-25-2013 16:46 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Clan: Boot Camp

If Szeszej doesn't want, probably Konrad, C47 and SushiMaker won't . If he doesn't forward the message you have to do it yourself . But try .

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 04-26-2013 09:47.

04-26-2013 09:31 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

i personally think thats whole ritual should be in different order, that is:
firstly you draw enchantment then you selecting item to put it on. among so many attempts once you got some nice enchant but on wrong item which is useless on it players get even more frustrated!
so why not do it the other way??

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

04-29-2013 08:41 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » enchantment change

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH