Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Quest Treasure - Search for Treasure » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quest Treasure - Search for Treasure 10 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Quest Treasure - Search for Treasure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can see the chest contains: Mask
on Small treasure

now on Small treasure deLuxe 25 / 180

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by CrazyXxShanexX: 03-19-2013 21:06.

03-19-2013 21:02 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
Vlade_

Registration Date: 10-19-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can see the chest contains: Legendary Good Regal Shirt of the Apprentice (+2)!

It was:

Enormous treasure plus 0 / 700
03-20-2013 08:53 Vlade_ is offline Search for Posts by Vlade_ Add Vlade_ to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got Good Bandanna of Caution +2

While the concept is fine and the devs made a great job at creating this, I think it needs to be fine tuned a bit.

Because building up 700 points to end up with 1800 poh (get 3 times that in a Hospital Koth) or 15 junks or a Leg Good Cap +2, well it is a bit disappointing.
03-20-2013 08:57 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
Because building up 700 points to end up with 1800 poh (get 3 times that in a Hospital Koth) or 15 junks or a Leg Good Cap +2, well it is a bit disappointing.

Before this implementation we would just quest, quest, quest and that was fine. Now that there's a new thing that from recent drops shows that it doesn't drop much but you're complaining about this? If you're miffed over the quality of the items, forget about claiming the chests then, stick to just questing.

I've not been bothered about completing these treasure chests, I'm doing my regular quests, in no big hurry.

03-20-2013 11:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:

Before this implementation we would just quest, quest, quest and that was fine. Now that there's a new thing that from recent drops shows that it doesn't drop much but you're complaining about this? If you're miffed over the quality of the items, forget about claiming the chests then, stick to just questing.

I've not been bothered about completing these treasure chests, I'm doing my regular quests, in no big hurry.

I am not complaining, gtfo. I was one of the first to congratulate the devs on their good work.

Why don't you stuff a sock in that blabber mouth of yours and go die in a fire quietly ?
03-20-2013 12:36 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
I got Good Bandanna of Caution +2

While the concept is fine and the devs made a great job at creating this, I think it needs to be fine tuned a bit.

I think the problem here is on UW you can find a solar ring of bat in Z5 for example. So they probably wouldn't have much chance to change things without controlling what drops where.

That said. Necro works like this which I'm sure your aware anyway, so only certain pre/sufx can be found in certain zones. But I think unless they make UW drops like Necro in that style they might not be able to control it much.
03-20-2013 12:58 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Gumis1

images/avatars/avatar-335.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Cursed One

lets stop this spam and just post quest treasure drops

You can see the chest contains: Good Club!
Enormous treasure deLuxe
28 / 750

no comment needed...

03-20-2013 14:47 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Lira

Registration Date: 06-08-2009

Enormous treasure
You can see the chest contains: Corset (+3)!
Mad

03-21-2013 06:02 Lira is offline Search for Posts by Lira Add Lira to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Enormouse treasure deLuxe:

Good Crowbar +2

03-21-2013 06:15 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

good flexible shirt +5
03-21-2013 10:10 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Enormous Treasure - Hunting Rifle (+3)

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

03-21-2013 16:33 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

1st

Legendary Good Shorts of the Smuggler (+3)
03-21-2013 18:39 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

big treasure deluxe

Legendary Good Regal Shirt of the Apprentice
03-23-2013 02:56 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Enormous treasure
You can see the chest contains: Club (+2)!
#swag

03-27-2013 20:10 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Gumis1

You can see the chest contains: Legendary Good Sharp Knife of the Cult (+2)!
Enormous treasure deLuxe
0 / 750

better than last time

03-29-2013 23:30 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

You can see the chest contains: Legendary Field Chain mail (+4)!

03-30-2013 00:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Lira

Registration Date: 06-08-2009

You can see the chest contains: Short bow of Precision (+4)!

03-30-2013 05:08 Lira is offline Search for Posts by Lira Add Lira to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

You can see the chest contains: Good Deadly Cap of Caution (+3)!

03-31-2013 11:06 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Gumis1

You can see the chest contains: Good Strengthened Hat of Caution (+1)!

04-05-2013 19:44 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

You can see the chest contains: Legendary Perfect Short bow of Long Range!

04-06-2013 11:32 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Gumis1

You can see the chest contains: Good Cap (+5)!

worth posting imo

04-16-2013 21:27 Gumis1 is offline Search for Posts by Gumis1 Add Gumis1 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Quest Treasure - Search for Treasure

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH