Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non English in Global Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Non English in Global Chat 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Non English in Global Chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TamLin 10:04
Dorian_Grey 10:07

Moreover I think TamLin was insulting.

Thx Smile

03-24-2013 10:09 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To save another topic,

Even after been told in global

TamLin 10:09, 10:11

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

03-24-2013 10:14 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
TamLin

Registration Date: 06-13-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't know that you so aren't tolerant, my messages didn't contain insults (that other players confirmed) there is an example of behavior of the administrator of the Russian server, he speaks about that that it is necessary to be more tolerant to the people using other languages. And it is desirable to try to use other language in appropriate section of a forum and it is quite admissible in a chat - after all we communicated in a chat, instead of at a forum.
If you are so intolerant of other nations, I don't consider it as the problem. And having given a ban to us only for use of other language, you will show as far as you hate Russians (I hope it not so). The administrator of the Russian server (he not and at all doesn't tell Russian in Russian) is always tolerant in relation to other players. Let's look as you arrive.
to punish me for communication in other language it it is similar to racism. I don't think that in your country it is SO developed as that is wanted by some players

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TamLin: 03-24-2013 10:40.

03-24-2013 10:37 TamLin is offline Search for Posts by TamLin Add TamLin to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

You were presented with a copy of the RTA when you signed up. Whether you bothered to read it is your buisiness but it does state that english is the only language to be used on UK servers. So its not against whatever language you speak, its a wilfull breach of the RTA you signed up to by making an account. Now wait and let admin deal with this.

03-24-2013 13:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The rule is here to stop people from spamming the world chat with non-english messages, so 24h for both of you. Just remember not to do it again.

03-24-2013 21:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non English in Global Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH