Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 1 Whole Year of BW » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1 Whole Year of BW
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

1 Whole Year of BW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's been a year since I first started on BW and if you want to here my story so far then read on...

SW3294 was created on this day at 21:43:47 and as the anniversary of my creation I now look back on my BW experience so far:

I set out as a lonely noob on the game with no knowledge of what to do or how to do it. I read the beginning and still have it resting in my saved box .I then joined ENGLAND (my first clan some might remember it) I was confused in the point system I thought that if you did well in a seige or at least joined your points went up told u I didn't have a clue. So I joined every seige possible and even though I usually got killed within the first round I enjoyed the whole team aspect of the game. I still love to put my neck on the line to protect others or just for the fun of it as my previous clan mates will have learnt and so the new act2 thoughtcather arcana is perfect for me and my mace Wink . I then joined a clan called DOGS OF WAR and became an important part of the clan and progressed to 12 points suddenly coming up with the theory that 1000 exp equalled a point Smile I then thought about leading a clan and had a passion for leading the minute I started. My first and highest ranked clan so far was called Death From Above and with me as a 15 pointer we managed to reach the top 10. Eventually we began to slide down the table again some of my first members consist of makavelli, IconVIII, dom2007 and alskindale. I then eventually disbanded and became deputy of The Black Masquerade as a break from leading. I then created probably my most well known clan Order Of The Sacred in this clan I chose to educate lower players and some of them have progressed today. My good friend Speed-Star I trained when he had 1 point up to 100 and Joeyii_boy, wiccanwolf, 0000f and soph are some of my closest in game friends and dom2007 my m8 in real life too. I would like to say I have enjoyed almost every minute and have made some great friends and new found respect for other players so I just want to say thanks to all of you for making the experience even more enjoyable Big Grin and I would like to say thankyou to my enemies for keeping me on my toes and making the game competative Tongue I'm sure I'll be around a bit longer and btw I am also honoured to have been part of Our Hill Champions (Me & Hayz_M) Tongue feel free to post replies to this maybe sharing your early experiences as well just like to say thankyou once again to all of you Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 11-14-2008 20:01.

11-14-2008 19:59 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: 1 Whole Year of BW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

congrats SW, glad to have been a small part of the story, even if it was a minor involvement, keep the pheonix rising

11-14-2008 21:08 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds like some fond memories tht uv got thr m8, good luck with the next year Tongue

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

11-14-2008 23:09 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wait til ou ealise youve awasted two years lol...

Nah the first year milestone is great, I missed mine

Your imperfection.
11-14-2008 23:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

my year anniversary was pretty recently
2007-11-06 18:02:43

i remember being really exied because i found a ordinary ring on a quest, and thought it was worth loads Big Grin
after that i joined unknow, and after moving around a bit over the year ended up wear i am now Big Grin
11-15-2008 00:25 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

Cool & for many years to come we shall be partners in crime Big Grin

sooo cool Pleased lol

Happy BW Birthday to SW Big Grin

( I started singing & he dooshed me with his mace... wasnt that bad was it?? Tongue )

Wink good stuff.. YAY im mentioned Big Grin Pleased
11-15-2008 02:57 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

well done mate. i never been that commited to anything in my life. lol. keep it up

11-15-2008 07:42 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 1 Whole Year of BW

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH