Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Help! Tattoo: Gunman » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help! Tattoo: Gunman
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SPECTER

Registration Date: 03-30-2013
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Help! Tattoo: Gunman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello, I'm looking for a bit of help from someone, anyone that is good with Merge knowledge.

I have chosen to follow the Gunman Tattoo Path, but I'm having abit of trouble with a certain difficulty.

I have the basics already for my set, but I'm looking to collect a certain item set from the Jewelry catergory, but I have no idea how to make them through Merging. But I do know you need Nanaties and Mana to merge.

And I have looked at Mergelist before anyone suggest's it, but I don't understand it as apparently its a difficult merge to complete.

I'm looking to merge 1x Chain, and 2x Signets with only 1x Prefix.

Could anyone with good Merge knowledge help me with this please by messaging me on the Board?

I could really use some information about this Jewelry merge to create a good charactor for myself and other's who I can then help.

Message me on the Board. Your good with merging please.
Thanks.
03-30-2013 19:41 SPECTER is offline Search for Posts by SPECTER Add SPECTER to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Help! Tattoo: Gunman

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH