Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Persistent Event Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Persistent Event Items 5 Votes - Average Rating: 4.005 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Persistent Event Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whenever these new items come out, they always immediately fill up chat with people talking about them and its a real shame to see them go especially considering how much work goes into some of them. Some times i think that i would way way rather use the new moniker than the original.

Was thinking of an easy on how to do it:
  • Current item names don't change during an event
  • All new items (that have names changed) looted during an event stay that way forever
  • No new auction page for the "new" items, they retain the ID of the original and appear under its name in current and closed auctions
  • Merging non event items with event items results in that item reverting to its original name i.e. an egg with a shuriken = a shuriken
  • Merging items from same event results in items staying in that events theme if possable, i.e. Egg + Easter Egg = Javlin as theirs no new name, but Egg + Egg = Egg

Would make it hard to keep the name for melee with so many prefix and suffix, but perhaps it could be done differently to keep the name via a radio or some other form of check box?

Would anyone like to keep the xmas event weapons for example? Would add a ton of variety and "fun" to the game Smile

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-31-2013 23:33 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Persistent Event Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH