Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » chose race or die trying wgat am i doing hello » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page chose race or die trying wgat am i doing hello
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

chose race or die trying wgat am i doing hello Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: no idea leivija is nymy namke

Problem description: i glkot back frolm pub. AnD on phomn ewifi and it asks me to choserrace wat id o do dodododo ? Do wap no erace want chanmge i mlo liek popwert of blood ?? HelppPppp ?
04-01-2013 01:15 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just think what day it is Smile April what?
04-01-2013 02:22 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

April fools yo Wink

04-01-2013 11:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

They got me, well played.

04-01-2013 15:49 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Banksy
Just think what day it is Smile April what?

You got fooled by it too Banksy, you asked me to go find out what's happening before you clicked on any race Tongue

04-01-2013 16:08 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » chose race or die trying wgat am i doing hello

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH