Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » ai in def settings » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ai in def settings 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

ai in def settings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i use 2 different arcanas in def

majesty and mask of adonis

if i save my arcana in defequip i am able to use

10 mask of adonis
10 majesty

when i swich to other gear it swap to

10 mask of adonis
8 majesty

but i want

2 mask of adonis
10 majesty

i have to correct it always when i swich gear
can u fix it pls
mayby if u give arcana a priority button

and i can still set majesty over 10
i can set it up to 12 but it dont count then

thx

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 04-08-2013 19:04.

04-08-2013 19:01 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by alyat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
no response till now
it still bores me extremly

if i am in wrong section put it in right pls

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 04-19-2013 17:05.

04-19-2013 17:02 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
zuo

Registration Date: 08-19-2012

RE: ai in def settings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by alyat

thx

it's because of siege
05-08-2013 17:58 zuo is offline Search for Posts by zuo Add zuo to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

RE: ai in def settings Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zuo
quote:
Originally posted by alyat

thx

it's because of siege

maybe thats why

but still dont wanna change defsettings always i change gear^^

now its becoming worse

now with lvlup it it becomes even worse
from

mask of adonis 11
majesty 10

to

mask of adonis 11
majesty 7

thats crap

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 05-14-2013 10:37.

05-14-2013 10:32 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

no answer till now
and still irritating

01-17-2014 14:41 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

I think the problem is caused because of your BP difference while equipping / unequipping some item(s). May be you can write into detail about your equipments after and before the arcana mess-ups so that others can help you better.

Also I suggest to indicate your blood level and blood income per hour (if possible) as it may also be an influential factor.

01-17-2014 17:00 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You will just have to change it manually Smile

01-19-2014 20:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

ofc

problem is that i have different bloodpoints in different outfits

in ambushgear i wear a leg p deadly mask of prophet
in expogear i wear a p4 deadly headband of precognition

thing is that i have more bloodpoints in ambushgear

meanwhile

i can set in def in ambushgear

13 mask of adonis
10 majesty

when i swich to expogear i get

13 mask of adonis
7 majesty

but i want to have

4 mask of adonis
10 majesty

so i change manually all the time
or most time ilost interest now
ambush isnt very important
i dont care anymore
i will delete anyway soon

but all u need is to set priority for arcana if changing gear

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 01-20-2014 11:07.

01-20-2014 11:00 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I was told it is not possible to implement this sort of this.

01-21-2014 21:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Alyat I think you want to have different sets of ai defence, the way we can use different, max up to 10 to be specific, sets in the armoury. Rectify me if I am wrong.

Well I think there is something that you are missing that although you can use different sets in armoury with only one mouse click but you have to do it MANUALLY, that is every time you need to equip a new predetermined set, you have to click on that set number, and it doesn't come auto like if I go on expo I am auto equipped with set-1, when I go for ambush I am auto-equipped with set-2 and so on. However I think such an option, if created, may be of great advantage to players.

And getting back into the topic of discussion, there is only one type of ai-defence hence yes you have to adjust it each time.

However, I don't understand if you have 13 mask of adonis and 7 majesty without BP boost that means you have (13X12 + 7X40) = 436 BP minimum always. The ai you want is equivalent to (4X12 + 10X40) = 448 so there is a clean difference of 12 BP (maximum). You didn't mention your exact BP value so I presume you do not have 448 BP at this moment and that is the reason of your problem,

If my assumptions are accurate then within a few days as you level up and your BP increases you will face this problem no more.

02-11-2014 18:19 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » ai in def settings

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH