Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 32559; 84798 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 32559; 84798 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

32559; 84798 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 32559
Login Wamkath
Character The Fury

ID 84798
Login Juffset
Character Juffsen

Multiaccounts -> permanent ban

04-09-2013 17:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
juffsen

Registration Date: 04-09-2013

Re: 32559; 84798 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello BW whats going on??

My name is Karin and Wamkath uses My network We have registred about that!!

He is my neighbour and uses my line by my router.
He rent a house by me after he moved from his town and started to work in my city.

i have seen him playing this game and was intressting to delay my freetime on something.

He teached me up alittle in game but often i question him still about becasue iam new and have hard time with english.

Its not easy to learn a old dog to sit for all records by that Iam 50 years old soon and havent needed of speak english due all my years of work wich might explains my bad english!

By this game i still learn few spells and gramma.. witout a game i wont ever use english, becasue i can speak alot of other languages

Why we are banned i would love a explain..!Thanks.!
04-09-2013 17:37 juffsen is offline Search for Posts by juffsen Add juffsen to your Buddy List
juffsen

Registration Date: 04-09-2013

Re: 32559; 84798 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For me its not Important but for what i know Peter would have bigger trouble to have nothing to do !!

means i can make him work harder on my house !! To get him more active in real that lazy boy =)

Joking but he needs a push to get more activated in real.

Happy

Was nice to meet you guys and ladies in Bootcamp! you was really nice to meet you all!

Wishes you all the luck you can have!

Miss you
04-09-2013 17:58 juffsen is offline Search for Posts by juffsen Add juffsen to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you reported playing from the same IP?

04-11-2013 00:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Gufer

Registration Date: 11-27-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: CIK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Have you reported playing from the same IP?

you didn't checked it before you banned him?
04-12-2013 15:13 Gufer is offline Search for Posts by Gufer Add Gufer to your Buddy List
Erebes

Registration Date: 10-22-2009

@ Szeszej
Who do we, the people, complain to about you?
Valid question.

04-12-2013 23:54 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

no respond from Fury?? really would love to know what happend!!!
04-17-2013 08:16 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Inukiel

Registration Date: 12-29-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Dash

Just to add a little facts.

Karin and peter are 2 different people.
I have known peter for probably 8 years or so and he moved up to where karin lives a few years back.

I do not know all the details for the ban but they are 2 different people I know them both though I know peter better.

My regards
Inukiel/nomiko

IGN = Nomiko
04-22-2013 01:36 Inukiel is offline Search for Posts by Inukiel Add Inukiel to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Inukiel
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 32559; 84798

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH