Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Account sitting - potentially account theft » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Account sitting - potentially account theft 18 Votes - Average Rating: 4.2218 Votes - Average Rating: 4.22
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Account sitting - potentially account theft Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like the administrators to check the following account/character:

Current ingame name : nyb
ID ingame: 72957

Original character name is Acidic Shots.

It was traded to another person in the following thread:

given account away

It was then given away by Sasuke to nyb (character name change will account for that). That trade was not reported on the forums. It is thus illegal by the way.

Now, it would appear that nyb has been forced to give his account back to the original owner (who is Acidic on the board).

Us, in BoS, feel that this is the case because nyb was very happy to be with us, and suddenly transfer to LGN clan gaining deputy status there. Acidic was the original founder/leader of LGN clan, and it will be no surprise that he is back there.

Administrators can and should check IP logs and will see that the account/character I am talking about was taken back by the original owner.

This means nyb was FORCED to hand it back, it border on account theft.

It also means that Acidic is guilty with account sitting. Warranting, I assume, a permanent ban.

(He might say he is actually Acidic's brother, we all know how that turns out).

Edit: I would like to remind you, if you are not the original poster of the complaint, or a mod/admin, or the target of the complaint, you are not allowed to post here.

If Acidic posts here, he is clearly giving away some proof.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 04-13-2013 16:46.

04-13-2013 16:41 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lets clear this up

i have a board account yes, i DONT have a game account, my brother plays nyb, how can the account be STOLEN when nyb GAVE the account details to my brother for him to take ownership of the account

this is one of a couple of reasons i wont come back to the game, addiction is one thing, but people like yourself make the game almost unbareable to play with your pathetic attempts to ban anyone who isnt part of your clan

go away dude
04-13-2013 16:48 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Further proof

The following messages are not edited, and if the devs check the sender and time of sending + recipient, they will find them and have the proof.

Sender: nyb
Message title: Re: clan
Send date: 2013-04-08 02:05:10

its acidic

ive been able to come back to the game, when i originally gave my account
away,
it was made known that if/when i ever came back to the game, i would be back
to
my account

just need to make the report now so the devs know whats happening and wee good
to go

------------

Sender:nyb
Message title:acidic shots
Send date:2013-04-08 02:32:08
im back bro

you know you have a place here if you want one
04-13-2013 17:15 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
acidic

Sender: CESARZ
Message title: Re: clan
Send date: 2013-04-08 02:05:10

its levija

ive been able to come back to the game, when i originally gave my account
away,
it was made known that if/when i ever came back to the game, i would be back
to
my account

just need to make the report now so the devs know whats happening and wee good
to go

and how was that to manipulate? really?
04-13-2013 17:21 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Let admin deal with this. Closed

04-13-2013 18:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

ID 72957
Login snowman
Character nyb

Permanent ban

04-14-2013 14:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

this ban is silly i know acid and byn .... byn was not forced to ogive account away and i know acid i asked him too come back tooo game to get legion back on track but he said NO which i was gutted then i talked to nyb and found out it was acid younger brother i think this ban should be lifted why would he of risked an account he built up if he wanted to play end of day it his brother and i think it should be lifted as sooon as possible

04-14-2013 19:14 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
acidic

RE: Account sitting - potentially account theft Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

i LOVE the way you edited that AFTER i had already posted here

speak to byn yourself if you need any clarifications

1. the account wasnt stolen, it was passed on

2. it was GIVEN to me brother

3. IF i DID want the account back, i could have took it, its happened before where players have gave there accounts away and posted ON THE FORUM they are retaking control.....NEVER banned for it

its known to the game admin that me and my brother live in the same house and used to play from the same ip (when we both played) that was reported by us as soon as we both signed up

uber blade (my brother) does not have a forum account nor does he plan to make one, which is why im posting for him

the ban needs relooking at because to call this a joke, would be an insult to the word
there is/was nothing bannable here, there was no sitting, there was no theft, but there is apparently a joke....
04-14-2013 20:24 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
RE: Account sitting - potentially account theft Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by acidic
quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

i LOVE the way you edited that AFTER i had already posted here

speak to byn yourself if you need any clarifications

1. the account wasnt stolen, it was passed on

2. it was GIVEN to me brother

3. IF i DID want the account back, i could have took it, its happened before where players have gave there accounts away and posted ON THE FORUM they are retaking control.....NEVER banned for it

its known to the game admin that me and my brother live in the same house and used to play from the same ip (when we both played) that was reported by us as soon as we both signed up

uber blade (my brother) does not have a forum account nor does he plan to make one, which is why im posting for him

the ban needs relooking at because to call this a joke, would be an insult to the word
there is/was nothing bannable here, there was no sitting, there was no theft, but there is apparently a joke....

"This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: Yesterday, 16:46."

Your time of post : 16:48.

Please at least make an effort in reading the numbers, I know it is hard but it should be doable.

You're guilty, and paid the price. Justice is served, and it is a dish best served warm and fuzzy.

Edit: It takes 1 minutes AT MOST to make a forum account. If your "brother" wanted, he could come and post here. But since you and your "brother" are the same person you are right, using a single forum account is a lot simpler.

Especially since the devs would be able to see not only the IP address but the MAC address behind the two accounts would be the same.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 04-14-2013 20:33.

04-14-2013 20:28 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LGN

szez you got it wrong sapling is trying to annoy everyone he needs to be banned he tells everyone to abide by your rules when he never does he is still bulling acidic shot even though the account has been banned which it shouldnt have and he is trying to slyly accuse people of multi accounting

BRING NYB BACK AND BAN LEVIJA

04-14-2013 20:40 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Warnings given and thread closed to prevent further spamming.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-14-2013 20:58 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

Just a quick explanation - giving away your account and then taking it back is considered account sitting for all intentes and purposes, otherwise it'd open a lot of room for abuse.

04-15-2013 22:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Unbanned after appeal

06-02-2013 20:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Account sitting - potentially account theft

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH