Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Sapling, levija or anything else he known as » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Sapling, levija or anything else he known as 11 Votes - Average Rating: 6.7311 Votes - Average Rating: 6.73
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Sapling, levija or anything else he known as Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am complaining cause this player is a complete nice guy who complain pointlessly about anything he can because he is an nice guy i would like to see him banned as these hoax complaint as they are stupid i dont think he got anything else to do between five finger shuffling and bloodwars apart from reporting people for stupid things

i think he shoud be ip banned to avoid any more stupid complaints and irritating the full underworld realm i am so glad i dont play necro incase he on there aswell

warning for insulting
Clemenza

04-13-2013 18:05 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AGREED @ accsept warning

04-13-2013 18:13 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theres your second today. Thread closed til admin has seen it

04-13-2013 18:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Sapling, levija or anything else he known as

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH