Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Shining Flail of the Gambler » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Shining Flail of the Gambler
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Arrow Legendary Shining Flail of the Gambler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Shining Flail of the Gambler (+1)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 38 - 72
Effects: Chance to hit -34, PERCEPTION +4, TOUGHNESS +9, minimum damage +6, maximum damage +9, REPUTATION +7, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 35, INTELLIGENCE: 15, KNOWLEDGE: 11, AGILITY: 11, Your character must be in act: 2
Price: 75 150 Lgo ; Value: 37 575 Lgo ; Mana: 184 ; Nanites: 69

http://r1.bloodwars.net/test_items.php?c...=1&playerLvl=80

I can merge this, but I'd like to know if its worth merging. Any sense on how much I could get for this on auction?

04-14-2013 14:03 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Shining Flail of the Gambler

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH