Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offence on chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Offence on chat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Robsonm

Registration Date: 02-19-2013

Offence on chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mine ID : 10644
Offender ID : 10849

16:25
17:08

And much more all time.

r1 : Albert Hofmann [D.B.]
04-19-2013 19:57 Robsonm is offline Search for Posts by Robsonm Add Robsonm to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is no offence, there is simply putting back in your place.

You are a pretentious person with no understanding of game mechanics and when you ask for advice, you then say people are stupid.

If I have made offence in this chat, then you also did and deserve a ban.

This complaint is for both of us then.
04-19-2013 20:33 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Robsonm

Thread Starter Thread Started by Robsonm
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Levija - You offend many people all time, U wish them dead. You deserve for ban.

04-19-2013 20:35 Robsonm is offline Search for Posts by Robsonm Add Robsonm to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Robsonm
Levija - You offend many people all time, U wish them dead. You deserve for ban.

I don't remember saying anything like that.

I feel very confident that szejszej will read the chat and tell you you need to stop creating pointless threads.
04-19-2013 20:37 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Robsonm

Thread Starter Thread Started by Robsonm

U don't remember? Many people saw that.

04-19-2013 20:38 Robsonm is offline Search for Posts by Robsonm Add Robsonm to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Also, might I add this : You are under the protection period. Character deletion possible in 23 hour(s) 1 min. 39 sec.

And this:

So to be honest, banning me or reporting me to get me banned is absolutely useless.

And pointless.

Just like much of what comes out of your mouth any time you speak on global chat.
04-19-2013 20:41 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Closed to prevent further SPAM, lets wait for Szeszej to deal with it
Clemenza

04-19-2013 21:12 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The character has been deleted

04-21-2013 18:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offence on chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH