Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » KOTH horace » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page KOTH horace
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
terlius

Registration Date: 02-24-2011

KOTH horace Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: terlius

Problem description: I successfuly did the first horace level http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...key=6373ad5e32.
Then I tried level 2 and it was not successful. And now I see that I have to start with horace level 1 again. Is this correct? Does after not successful attempt horace level is reset?

04-21-2013 16:26 terlius is offline Search for Posts by terlius Add terlius to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: KOTH horace Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, this is how it works. You could complete up to lvl 3 on Horace, if you fail you're back to lvl 1. You need to be successful in each successive level of the area if you want to pass onto the next level Tongue

Not a bug, it's how the KOTH works. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 04-21-2013 16:46.

04-21-2013 16:45 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Also, once your complete lvl 3, it resets back to level 1

Pick your enchant from [ HALL OF GREATER RUNES ] on the koth page after completing the last lvl in your own koth to any area

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-21-2013 17:56 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » KOTH horace

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH