Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Wrong sex? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Wrong sex?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Wrong sex? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I find more items for females than items i can use
if there was an option to change sex of item for either lifestone or days of premium i would use it Smile (preferably days of premium as i never have stones Frown )

necklace would become chain
neckercheif becomes tie
corset becomes suit
headband becomes bandanna and vice versa

Good or bad idea??

05-22-2007 17:45 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There won't be anything like changing sexes or races at least in the near future. Items for different sex may be merged to create an item for your sex.

05-22-2007 18:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
KingdomOfHeaven

Registration Date: 06-08-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just sell them that way u make money nd free up armoury

06-10-2007 09:58 KingdomOfHeaven is offline Search for Posts by KingdomOfHeaven Add KingdomOfHeaven to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
There won't be anything like changing sexes or races at least in the near future. Items for different sex may be merged to create an item for your sex.

close.

sorry for my english xD
06-10-2007 23:51 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Wrong sex?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH