Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » a lover on UW » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page a lover on UW 6 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LGN

a lover on UW Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Name: Zenno

ID: 81907

My ID: 74837

this guy is in love with me and i tell him no but he wont stop declaring his love for me i think Szez should kick is bum badly and make him learn is lesson that im very insecure Tongue about myself and im a shy little kid

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by DeZZaMai: 04-23-2013 01:29.

04-23-2013 01:17 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Warning for SPAM
Clemenza

04-23-2013 09:21 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » a lover on UW

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH