Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Who wants a new Necro? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who wants a new Necro? 12 Votes - Average Rating: 6.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrandMaster

Registration Date: 10-11-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Who wants a new Necro? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone want a new necro?

04-25-2013 11:30 GrandMaster is offline Search for Posts by GrandMaster Add GrandMaster to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New UW maybe .... 1 bad server is enough imo Big Grin
1 easy going server, 2 hard core servers! woop woop

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-25-2013 11:32 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
owling

images/avatars/avatar-1062.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NEW necro wanna!!!!!

04-25-2013 11:34 owling is offline Search for Posts by owling Add owling to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
New UW maybe .... 1 bad server is enough imo Big Grin
1 easy going server, 2 hard core servers! woop woop

Full agreement mate... new Moria type server please Smile

04-25-2013 11:35 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
ifryt

Registration Date: 02-23-2009

I wonna

By Evangelion:
Do not care the rules

of course no, we dont need rules...
04-25-2013 11:52 ifryt is offline Search for Posts by ifryt Add ifryt to your Buddy List
Zenno

Registration Date: 04-20-2013

Underworld is needed more.

get more players to either come back or join
04-25-2013 12:54 Zenno is offline Search for Posts by Zenno Add Zenno to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

nothing is needed, so few players in game and u wanna devide them to more servers? please dont make me laugh...

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

04-25-2013 13:17 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by steco
nothing is needed, so few players in game and u wanna devide them to more servers? please dont make me laugh...

Divide? I would play both Big Grin

Just like so many play both Necro and UW, i would play UW and UW2

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-25-2013 13:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

quote:
nothing is needed, so few players in game and u wanna devide them to more servers? please don't make me laugh...

SAME OPINION!!!

we can't create a new server when there are insufficient Z3 squares...

Otherwise we will have 144+12+1 active players... new server -> another 157 = new server...new, new, new...

More players = items on auction become cheap and you have chances to create uberitems

Do you remember the 2009-2010? when simple ring of youth was priced with 5 SS?? now they are 1 MS!!! of light maces this items was priced to 2-3 SS, now this items costs 10 BS

I play from 2009.. first time take me 9 month to get LVL 50
second time - 5-6 month
now i am level 57 in 3 months... in 2 ears with luck you can get TOP 100 players....

04-25-2013 15:55 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Clan: -=WJS=-

RE: Who wants a new Necro? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great idea Wink )

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
04-25-2013 16:34 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I don't need any more servers as I waste enough time on this game as it is.

04-25-2013 21:35 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

IDC, anyone has his pros/cons

04-26-2013 09:32 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

UW Server XD FTW

04-26-2013 14:22 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

New necro server would be great! Hope tht we will hav r3 necropolis;-)

Junk
04-27-2013 03:37 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
Bajaderek

Registration Date: 03-20-2013

I would love a new server necro because it would give a chance for those who just recently started playing active to get into atleast top 100. Because now it's virtually impossible to catch up with the too. I love the UK server cause its a steady server and its the only one I can understand in language . I really hope the BW team thinks this through and in the end create a R3 necropolis server. Thanks

Edit:
P.S: if you say you already waste enough time on this game, please enlighten me , why are you still playing ? A new server will provide a nice refreshment to UK bloodwars and I reckon it will bring many new players from other servers too.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bajaderek: 04-27-2013 04:35.

04-27-2013 04:30 Bajaderek is offline Search for Posts by Bajaderek Add Bajaderek to your Buddy List
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
quote:

Divide? I would play both Big Grin

Just like so many play both Necro and UW, i would play UW and UW2

So would i it would give me another chance to build a character of a different type and of course use different weaponsSmile

Although my time is limited LOL
04-27-2013 06:53 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Bajaderek
A new server will provide a nice refreshment to UK bloodwars and I reckon it will bring many new players from other servers too.

Don't count on people from other servers, it'll just be temporary. 90% of people who come are losers who failed on other servers, will fail on the new one leaving it with hundreds of inactive accounts in less than a month from start. The Dev Team knows that and that's why they're not starting a new server.

They might start a new one if they'll see a real increase in users, not in accounts. Asking for a new server from current users on the forums will never work and such threads are usually ignored.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-27-2013 15:51 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Isn't one server with a ton of inactive players bad enough, instead you want another? What's the point? There are still loads of empty squares in UW.

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
06-09-2013 18:34 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Have a read of the thread before posting. This is about Necropolis not Underworld.
06-09-2013 18:44 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
fluffy

images/avatars/avatar-985.jpg

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: -WJS-

Bw team does not plan to open a new server
06-19-2013 12:38 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General Who wants a new Necro?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH