Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Square swap » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Square swap 5 Votes - Average Rating: 3.205 Votes - Average Rating: 3.205 Votes - Average Rating: 3.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Square swap Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was thinking that there should be an option for Clan Leader and Dept. to be able to swap square's around within the clan.

I know there are going to be 2 side to this so hear me out.

This will give these 2 positions greater power but the main reason i think, is that people become inactive with no signs of warning (for what ever reason) and leave's stronger square's inactive (obviously l'm talking about Z3 squares).

I realise we can approach another clan to join and seige from there but still.

Don't know how hard this would be to introduce into the system but it's just a thought.

ok now Lets here the feedback.......good or badBig Grin

Cheers!

PS Was not sure if this was the place to post it:/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hazardous: 05-05-2013 01:27.

05-05-2013 01:26 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry for the first post to bash your idea.

So to be able to move one square every now an then you want to give 2 people the power to move any square to any player within the clan at any time of the day and night without asking for permission and no cooldown period.

I can already see the abuse by replacing CA ban with square removal.

But at least you posted it in the correct place Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-05-2013 05:32 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hazardous
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1037.gif

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hazardous
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeh good point and fair enough too, it is alot of power for 2 people to have!
05-05-2013 07:29 Hazardous is offline Search for Posts by Hazardous Add Hazardous to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

if people go inactive, you can kick them from clan and siege them OR have one strong player leave clan and siege the inactive player if you really don't like to throw out people.

05-05-2013 09:14 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

Not a bad idea, but same as Evangelion, I'll say it's overpowerful Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 05-06-2013 08:43.

05-06-2013 08:43 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HOWL

Here's something you might like to consider adding to the idea: Only allow leader/dept to swap squares if one of the players has been offline for at least 30 or so days.
06-03-2013 19:00 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Square swap

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH