Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General English translation of proposed May update :D » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page English translation of proposed May update :D 7 Votes - Average Rating: 4.297 Votes - Average Rating: 4.29
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

English translation of proposed May update :D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I decided to write a few words about the upcoming patch the May.
It will be some significant changes to the gameplay balancing.

[All servers] Caloris Basin Modification New Blood:
+5% Damage done from the beginning of the fight
+1% Damage bonus for every 2% lost Life Points
regeneration does not diminish the potency of the damage bonus
up to 25% for the damage done
modifies the final damage inflicted by the player.

These changes were discussed by the players on the forum and created taking into account your opinions and objections to the operation of cardiac arrest: both the instability and favoring a play weapon with high critical damage multiplier.

[Moriah] Modification of the Desert Eagle and the Scorpion:
Desert Eagle will receive a bonus to ignore the defense of acting on all weapons form, which will combine two desserts to produce strong to ignore or to use a combination of Desert Eagle + Scorpio.
To further spice up the fight Scorpio will be added to the bonus to hit working for a weapon, turn to the levels of a perfect three: 30, 35, 40.

This is another change postulated by the players, which should make it possible to obtain coverage in the most difficult opponents for fighting one-handed firearms.

[All servers] New effect: ignoring injuries!
Figures contained in Act III will have the opportunity refueling received more blows dependent on the height of a defense.
Ignoring the injury will affect damage BEFORE taking into account the critical damage bonus of defense as well.

Moria - 1% of ignoring injuries for every 100 points of defense
Nekro2 - 1% of ignoring damage for every 75 points of defense
Nekro1 - 1% of ignoring damage for every 50 points of defense

For example:
On the server, N1 (R1) form having 250 defense and receiving critical hit with two-handed weapons for 400 damage so far received:

400 * 4-1/2 * 250 damage = 1475
After the changes will receive (400-400 * 0.05) * 4-1/2 * 250 hit = 1395

[All servers] Three new tricks.

Memory ancestor (AURA)
Maximum Price a chance to trek Required Level
300 1.00% 70
600 2.00% 74
3.00% 900 78
1200 5.00% 82

This evolution will move the maximum chance of a trip but NOT INCREASE OUR CHANCE!

For example:
1.If we have a 30% chance, and the maximum chance is 65% of the trip is that evolution is nothing to be!
2.If we have a 69% chance, and the maximum chance of the expedition is 65% thanks to the three levels of this evolution will have a 68% chance to trip.

It will allow the players to maximize the chance of the expedition, which has been hampered by a maximum level for the type of trip.

Harmonious development (passive - always acting on an expedition)
Price Increase all attributes as Required Level
150 1 75
300 2 80
450 3 85
600 5 90

Contamination of mana (AURA)
Price Additional levels of evolution Required Level
500 1 66
1000 2 70
2000 3 75
4000 5 80

It will allow you to use more of evolution which, especially for players with lower level should allow overcoming difficult opponents on King Hill and expeditions.

Of course, come a few minor or major cosmetic changes. We hope that all the planned changes we will provide you a lot of satisfaction from the game.

Sincerely,
SM

*Thanks, looks awesome Big Grin

05-15-2013 02:25 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Few comments for this:
1. Damage calculation is wrong
400 * 4-1/2 * 250 damage = 1475 is not correct, should be
(400 - 1/2 *250) * 4 = 1100

2. Hilarious that they think 'Contamination of mana' will help 'especially lower level' get past difficult levels in koth. Assuming you do all, and win 90% of all attempted ambushes, this evo will take roughly 260 days to train. I assume that lower level players are busy training evos they can actually use first.

I really like the improved damage reduction from defense, -8% damage taken, BEFORE applying defense value to damage taken, yes please

/Edit, please at least spend 5 minutes to do few improvements on this google translation. "Caloris Basin Modification New Blood" Try "adjustment to searing blood" or similar.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-15-2013 07:01.

05-15-2013 06:59 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When i saw this a few days ago on the pl forums i assumed it meant searing blood but i wasn't 100% sure. Could of been something else for all i knew.

I would rather someone post it with nothing extra added to it than nothing at all. If anyone is such a perfectionist and wants it translated perfectly, do it yourself and show off you superior skills Big Grin

I could never be bothered with it so i dont post pl reports anymore, too much hate Tongue

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

05-15-2013 16:43 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
wat

Thread Starter Thread Started by wat

Hah, I had no idea what Caloris Basin Modification New Blood meant so I wasn't going to speculate. I thought it had something to do with the dangerous calorie levels of blood in overweight vampires.

05-15-2013 17:17 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
wat

edit: not worth it

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wat: 05-15-2013 17:45.

05-15-2013 17:42 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

beep

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Fischkopf: 05-15-2013 22:43.

05-15-2013 22:43 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

To be honest this has been posted for 3 days and we still don't have a proper announcement from the Devs. But this doesn't surprise me anymore.
05-18-2013 17:09 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
wat

Update is out, here is the English text for your convenience

Change Bruning new blood!
◦ 5% damage from inception match
◦ Damage 1% for to very 2% HP loss
◦ regeneration not erasure to bonus damage
◦ 25% hurting max!!!!
◦ damage of the changing for this effect add then all the other effects.

New effect: ignoring the damage!

Person of A3 it not be better to refuel if their defenses are high of satifactory.
Ignoring injuries take effect before critical hit add to advocates signs.
UW - ignore the damage by 1% per 100 Defense

Necro - ignoring 1% damage for every 75 lots

ATTENTION! In tomorrow, we love to promote this effect with tattoo and trends bonds.

Three new developments are added

◦ memory of ancestors (AURA) - increases the maximum win for the quest. (Warning This development only increases the maximum opportunity and the chance to perform a search based).

◦ Harmonious Development (Liabilities - always works quests) - gives bonuses to handsome.

◦ Mana contaminaton (AURA) - provides additional levels to Darwin.

[UW] Desert Eagle: ignoring defense now works all earth, not for each one weapon.

[UW] Scorpio: The bonus for every extra hit from perfect weapon March 30, 35 40 for perfect levels 3, 4 and 5 in mirror.

05-22-2013 16:22 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Wat.

Please pay attention to this post.

We all appreciate your attempts to keep us in the light about things being posted on pl forum, but english is a language that can very easily be mistranslated.

Half of what has been translated reads as utter garbage and most people cant understand it this is why we wait for the devs to translate and post.

So thanks for trying, but you need a better translator Wink

05-27-2013 13:46 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
wat

Sorry Pops, last post was a joke. I turned it into gibberish after that response above about the initial post. I'll take a warning like a good forum member if you'd like Wink

06-05-2013 18:28 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

No warning needed bud this forum is full of gibberish spouting people anyway Wink

06-05-2013 18:44 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General English translation of proposed May update :D

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH