Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld new evos: absorber tactics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new evos: absorber tactics 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

new evos: absorber tactics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Along with mana contamination evo, I am able to learn one more evolution that will help me during ambushes/expos. But I'm not sure what to choose (I'm absorber):

Carapace for + 40 thougness and + 10% hp or
Mutated DNA for + 8% dodge and + 3 perc or
Venom Glands for + 20% crit and + 75 def or perhaps
Wings for + 20 perc and some dodge

Which of those above should I go for? Thanks for help.

I'm using 2x leg perfect scorpios.

Legendary Perfect Scorpio

One-handed gun
Damage: 26 - 42
Effects: attacks per round: 5, chance to hit increased by 27 %, overall weapon damage +30 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (53), STRENGTH: 33 (44), AGILITY: 39 (52), PERCEPTION: 37 (49), INTELLIGENCE: 39 (52), KNOWLEDGE: 42 (56), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 297 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 3851, Mana 724

My tatoos are: +25% crit; + 11 weapon dmg; + 2 additional attacks; exp aura + 24%

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: 05-22-2013 17:34.

05-22-2013 17:25 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

one lvl in mana contamination just gives u 1 evopoint

05-22-2013 17:36 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Izuall

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know, surely I won't max it at once. That's just for future.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
05-22-2013 17:37 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

go Absorbtion till lvl4

then Venom glands and Enlightened

05-22-2013 17:40 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Izuall

I've already maxed aborption as well as enlightened. As an absorber I can get 65% crit easily, just wondering if additional 20% is worth learning.

05-22-2013 17:43 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

then Claws Smile

05-22-2013 17:46 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Izuall

I'm currently maxing claws, you can cross it out as well. As well as additional cavity.

05-22-2013 17:49 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: new evos: absorber tactics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Claws/Fangs/Quills

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 05-22-2013 18:39.

05-22-2013 18:37 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Izuall

RE: new evos: absorber tactics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
Claws/Fangs/Quills

Yes, I said that I'm currently maxing it. But apart from that I need to choose one of the evos I mentioned in the first post.

So, Crit or Perc?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: 05-23-2013 06:52.

05-22-2013 18:41 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

For attacks you need - Venom Glands

Wings - are good in expos...

06-01-2013 12:33 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld new evos: absorber tactics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH