Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Help me out please!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help me out please!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
raid

Registration Date: 01-08-2013
Race in game: Cultist

Help me out please!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Guys. yesterday/ i saw an message from -> burn sinister that he will quit the game, and wanted to give his account away to someone in the "family"/"clan"
I answered yes, and we reported that he gave the account to me.

that was MAX 12 H ago, i have been online to his acc 2 times.. and now i really changed my mind, and i really want to go back to my old acc..

May i return to my old acc?? i dont have time to sort his stuff out, and re"thing" a build, and everything feels so strange, so i rather go back to how it was from before..

IF i can do that, which i hope, otherwice i threw away 1 acc for nothing...
what should i do wiith burns acc? -> delete? or give away again?

i hope this wound be "double acc" sure i was logged in 2 times on his acc.. did start 1 expo over the night, thats all....

* i have to add, that i did not get enough information regarding the account, if i knew this before i would not go over.. "mostly many undone tasks which cannot be done anymore.. "

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by raid: 05-29-2013 06:50.

05-29-2013 06:48 raid is offline Search for Posts by raid Add raid to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wouldnt log in with neither burn or raid before they have gave you and answer (mod answer) cause they might consider it sitting and then both chars are fked

05-29-2013 08:43 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
raid

Registration Date: 01-08-2013
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by raid
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okey, so I will not log in to neither 1. Burn sinister 2. Raid
I will wait on this "topic" for an answer regarding the accounts...

Please, let me go back to my original account, and just pass his account to someone else, or delete it or what ever.

Thank you
05-29-2013 08:48 raid is offline Search for Posts by raid Add raid to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Thread moved.

Dont post in complaints unless its actually a complaint.

What you need to do is wait for szeszej to come online or try report to operator and see if c47 replies.

05-29-2013 12:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Help me out please!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH