Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » You decided to change your life and face new challenges. You took over the square 1/1/1. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You decided to change your life and face new challenges. You took over the square 1/1/1. 28 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pixowy

Registration Date: 07-26-2011

You decided to change your life and face new challenges. You took over the square 1/1/1. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YOLO

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5184dc6357
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=391d6242a9

best regards,
guferrr
kherat
npv
lako
rekinek
pix

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pixowy: 06-05-2013 17:46.

06-05-2013 17:37 pixowy is offline Search for Posts by pixowy Add pixowy to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: You decided to change your life and face new challenges. You took over the square 1/1/1. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sneaky hahahaha

the polish wrecking ball crew :p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-05-2013 17:57 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hauehehahuehae

You are so.... BAD

Wink )
06-05-2013 18:06 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

said the... COWARD Wink

In our world, there are no vampires of this name.

06-05-2013 18:16 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
adana

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

So let me get this stright.

You were given a square out of the goodness of someone's heart, to quest,
and you deleted said square?

And you are proud of it? And you trumpet on the board about it?

Hmm....

So, when your mother buys you a gift for birthday, you punch her in the mouth
and laugh how many teeth fell out?

Congratulations. You are truly the best and brightest among the human race.
The worst punishment that can be inflicted upon you is letting you be you.

Bye bye!
06-05-2013 18:23 adana is offline Search for Posts by adana Add adana to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Ok guys and girls give this fool no more thought.

If no one else posts here the thread will drop lower and lower until its never seen again Wink just like the players involved, they will be forgotten.

06-05-2013 18:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lako123

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

adana mad

06-05-2013 19:02 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
adana

Registration Date: 03-05-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Lako123
adana mad

Why would i be mad? I didnt pay a single penny for improvement of zone 1,
so I didnt lose a single penny.

As an observer, I'm just completely flabbergasted by sheer stupidity.

I know that one day you will proudly tell your children of this moment,
for you lived only to achieve it.
06-05-2013 19:21 adana is offline Search for Posts by adana Add adana to your Buddy List
Gufer

Registration Date: 11-27-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: CIK

quote:
Originally posted by adana
quote:
adana mad

ofc i will tell them how i destroy bos 1z Smile that will be bed story Smile
06-05-2013 19:24 Gufer is offline Search for Posts by Gufer Add Gufer to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

what an amazing life you have if you must talk your kids about what you achieved in a browser game WOOOOW Big Grin

what would be next? make account in diablo3 with hardcore character to tell your kids also? Big Grin

06-05-2013 19:46 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

The last time I saw someone do something so immature and find it hilarious I was at work and they sadly couldn't help it as they were born with an extra chromosome,

What's your excuse?
06-05-2013 19:58 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Gufer

Registration Date: 11-27-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: CIK

diablo 3? hmm nooo i heard d3 is waste of time heh
06-05-2013 19:59 Gufer is offline Search for Posts by Gufer Add Gufer to your Buddy List
Lako123

quote:
Originally posted by adana
quote:
adana mad

defo mad

06-05-2013 20:17 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

He destroyed the square and its gone now, talking will not change anything
if He wants to tell about that to his kids He will do it and its His problem so stop crying and build it again, non of us will come back here (i think so) no worries.
06-05-2013 21:12 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

if talking will not change anything then shut up (?) Big Grin

if He wants to tell about that to his kids He will do it - very clarifying, thx a lot for the explanation otherwise I wont be completely sure about it Smile

build it again - we surely will build it, sorry not sure if you understand, it means we will upgrade it.. hmm still not sure if you know what I mean Wink

none of you will come back? awwww such a pity, I will make sure if any of you ever come back to greet you as you deserve it, no worries Wink

06-05-2013 21:38 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Lako123

mad over a browser game

06-05-2013 22:22 Lako123 is offline Search for Posts by Lako123 Add Lako123 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I think its more akin to being defensive about something you invest time in, not mad =)

This reminds of when you hear tales of these sad, round shaped boys stealing gear in mmos and similar styled games and getting a kick out of it - then crying and screaming whenever some hardship comes their own way.

However some people dont even have the footballs to do that, they steal the gear and then delete their own account ... perhaps out of a fear of repercussion or just stupidity ...

Oh but of course these boys claim they were not really afraid, after all it was planned long ago ... very smart move on their part ... so much of ones time and energy spent plotting .... and eventually after a short period of time these people are forgotten and they then realize how much their time they have wasted ... years even ... =)

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

06-06-2013 04:06 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

you gotta admire there resolve..this plan must have been made quite some time ago
if this was a few year ago when ppl did seige maybee ppl wouldnt be so harsh

but this is just another example of how server puts down those who play the game the way its supposed to be Tongue

but to call it stupidity and bully them like this isnt right imo

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-06-2013 09:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Play the game how it should be? I do and dont get destroying squares however deleting after doing so and then going into vac is pathetic, to say the least it is not how to play the game

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 06-06-2013 10:37.

06-06-2013 10:36 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Well tbh, the games called Bloodwars, the mechanic to destroy squares was implemented so that they can do just that. So really they are playing the game the way it was meant to be played, so no need to slate them for that.

I just wish their plan extended a bit past 'grab z1, destroy it, delete' :/

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-06-2013 13:38 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Clemenza
Puki Mod

All those who are saying the game allows to do it and nothing happens please now start siege on guferrr and sit in an empty square, then maybe you would feel what me and my clannies feel about the z1 destroyed, and all our resources thrown away, specially Blodsugare effort.

When there were sieges and empty squares were sent to clans a lot of you were writing me to stop it and there were no such talks like 'game allows it, don't do anything'.

It's just surprising how players change their mind when they actually didn't lose anything.

06-06-2013 15:48 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
sosolidliam

Registration Date: 02-24-2011
Clan: WJS

Voted a 10 for thread: Cunning Plan.

06-06-2013 16:57 sosolidliam is offline Search for Posts by sosolidliam Add sosolidliam to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sosolidliam
Seven82

Registration Date: 03-07-2011

Lmao Jaeden!!

IGN - Sevendustx
06-06-2013 18:27 Seven82 is offline Search for Posts by Seven82 Add Seven82 to your Buddy List
zuo

Registration Date: 08-19-2012

10/10

crying babies
06-23-2013 21:01 zuo is offline Search for Posts by zuo Add zuo to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

Ouch not playng much so I wasn't aware of this, I just read the post..

Game allows square destroying.. but if such action would have been done during a war, it could be something worth to remember, game is an RPG so of course people can also play in a non standard way.
I've seen people play "infiltration" role during wars and stuff like that in some RPG, so the kamikaze card could make sense.. but do this just for fun and deleting looks a bit stupid.
This isn't even forbidden (not even IP ban stated by rules, for what that can mean worst thing that can happen is account deletion ) so they could just create a new account, then exchange account with bigger players leaving the game, be back with fake identity and do it again, because you did something to them or simply because their mind is wicked enough.
They lack of respect for many players but they JUST DO IT in their kind of way, since they lack interest in how the game is played normally they find their own way to kick your ass.
Again this is not rare in RPGs! People keep doing stupid things in their life so no wonder they do the same in game too!
06-24-2013 18:10 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » You decided to change your life and face new challenges. You took over the square 1/1/1.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH