Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Boom and he's back!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Boom and he's back!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Boom and he's back!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, a couple years ago, used to be a fairly high ranking player that went by the name of DarrenShan but deleted my account due to studies at the time. Now I have some time to spare I've kicked up a new account.

Now called Kronoss I'm looking for a clan. I'm progressing fairly quickly and it probably won't take me too long to get to a decent level.

Smile

Kronoss,

Aka DarrenShan

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
06-08-2013 00:50 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Chambray

Registration Date: 08-05-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the best and welcome back. Hope you would get the level as soon as possible.

08-05-2013 08:22 Chambray is offline Search for Posts by Chambray Add Chambray to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Boom and he's back!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH