Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » New active players? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New active players? 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fluffy

images/avatars/avatar-985.jpg

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -WJS-

Question New active players? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I came back after two years of absence, I see what happens on the server. Where are the new players? still the same nicknames. The server is already dead. Actively playing about 200 people. Whether administration at all interested in foreign servers? English language is spoken by most people in the world but a Fr server has more active players. Whether the administration may explain this? Do the players have an idea to develop server? [Players to players]
06-10-2013 08:04 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where I agree with you something needs to change. They won't put money into advertising for a server that is dead. I think the BW administration are also working on atleast 2 other games at the same time.

I know they have Time Edge and something else. But if they put all the effort in the other games they are guaranteed to loose players on an already established game. The problem is finding the players to come over. Necro has quite a lot of the polish players that already player over there. But how do you convince somebody to start another account when they already have a good account else where.

But this is also the only game I have EVER played where the mods aren't told about anything before its released. Everything else I've ever been on any form of moderator is told about updates and frequently spoken to about any development so they can help the guys when they have questions etc. But once again this may be due to them having other commitments? I guess if we are told that things will be happening we could atleast say, I can't tell you what's happening but the administration are working on things so just be patient.
06-10-2013 08:56 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
fluffy

Thread Starter Thread Started by fluffy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whether anyone has seen advertising BW on some English-language website?

My players can change this, promoting bloodwars.net on English sites. bloodwars gained publicity through interia.pl but only in Poland. My suggestion to the administration, you should come up with decent bonus for promoting the the game.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fluffy: 06-10-2013 10:36.

06-10-2013 10:35 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

Registration Date: 05-29-2013

I have never seen any advertising for Blood Wars. I try leave my reference link on other web sites and seem to get lots of bites, but few vassels(37 bites,2 vassels that both only played for a few seconds). Maybe it would help if the reference page looked more inviting.

There are lots of English speaking countries that has slow internet speeds, not fast enough for graphics based online games, as a browser based game Blood Wars would surely be popular.
For example, in New Zealand (My country) many people still only have dial up connections.

Maybe the Devs could do some advertising here? A large number of new players would do wonders for stimulating the in game economy.

I think some new players would be put off by the server being 4 years old though.

Maybe make the begining of the game needs to be more attractive. It seems the majority of players that sign up only play for a day or less.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by IGN Drunkenmagic: 06-11-2013 02:37.

06-11-2013 00:25 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
fluffy

We can try to put bloodwars on different lists games RPG. Unfortunately, I didn't know any of English sites this type.
06-11-2013 08:49 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

Does anyone? We would have better strike rates promoting the game on English sites.
06-11-2013 09:02 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

I have an idea. Maybe a little stupid but who know...

Those people which playing on other serwers could ask they clanmates to start playing in english serwers...

Only one reason could be given:

They know a little better english language. Learning at school is not the same as talking with other person, even if it emails (private messages) conversations. I finish my study and one of the reasons why I start to play in this game, is to know english in "practise way". Young people don't know how improtant it is for they future....

This is my also opinion....

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
06-11-2013 17:36 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
fluffy

quote:
Originally posted by TwoSwords.
I have an idea. Maybe a little stupid but who know...

Those people which playing on other serwers could ask they clanmates to start playing in english serwers...

Only one reason could be given:

They know a little better english language. Learning at school is not the same as talking with other person, even if it emails (private messages) conversations. I finish my study and one of the reasons why I start to play in this game, is to know english in "practise way". Young people don't know how improtant it is for they future....

This is my also opinion....

more than half the server this poles ;]

I think at the moment the best option is to open a new necro. But that will attract the only poles.
quote:
R16 Necropolia X Date of creation:8.08.2012

Long time since I had a new server and poles like fighting for a place on a pedestal. It will revive the English Bloodwars but not UK-r2
06-11-2013 18:41 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

I believe I already said that making a new server just for existing players will never work. The game needs new players, not just new accounts.
If they want to use the english servers to learn/practice their english skills then they don't need a new server, they can register and talk with people on one of the old ones.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-12-2013 18:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
IGN Drunkenmagic

would you sign up to a 4yr old sever with a ruined economy to play against player that almost have the best gear possible and are 90 levels ahead of you? most people would just find another game.
06-12-2013 19:30 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
fluffy

Message from SushiMaker:
quote:
Opening a new server for a small population this a shot in the knee and kill servers.

Current prices on the UK are so astronomical that no are planning such a campaign.

Sincerely,
SM
06-19-2013 12:37 fluffy is offline Search for Posts by fluffy Add fluffy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » New active players?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH