Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Crossbow of Reaction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Crossbow of Reaction 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Juggernaut

Registration Date: 02-06-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

Perfect Crossbow of Reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Crossbow of Reaction CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon (heavy)
Damage: 56 - 96
Effects: Chance to hit +12, attacks per round: 4, chance for critical hit +32 %, the weapon ignores 30 % of your opponent`s defence, PERCEPTION +8, AGILITY +10, weapon damage +16
Requirements: LEVEL: 46 (57), KNOWLEDGE: 43 (54), STRENGTH: 14 (17), AGILITY: 15 (1Cool , INTELLIGENCE: 19 (24)
Value: 25 000 Lgo

MP=19K

BN=30K

Auction lasts for 24HRS after MP(plus 5 minute rule) unless BN is posted.

IGN=The juggernaut

06-19-2013 05:54 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
The Juggernaut

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Juggernaut
RE: Perfect Crossbow of Reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by The Juggernaut
Perfect Crossbow of Reaction CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon (heavy)
Damage: 56 - 96
Effects: Chance to hit +12, attacks per round: 4, chance for critical hit +32 %, the weapon ignores 30 % of your opponent`s defence, PERCEPTION +8, AGILITY +10, weapon damage +16
Requirements: LEVEL: 46 (57), KNOWLEDGE: 43 (54), STRENGTH: 14 (17), AGILITY: 15 (1Cool , INTELLIGENCE: 19 (24)
Value: 25 000 Lgo

MP=19K

BN=30K

Auction lasts for 24HRS after MP(plus 5 minute rule) unless BN is posted.

IGN=The juggernaut

06-19-2013 05:54 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
The Juggernaut

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Juggernaut
RE: Perfect Crossbow of Reaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP 1

IGN=The Juggernaut

06-20-2013 06:33 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Perfect Crossbow of Reaction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH