Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Any spider lovers? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any spider lovers?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Any spider lovers? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know what kind of spider this is?
Except for the picture and that it's from Canada, the only thing I know about it is that it doesn't mix well with a rubber hammer.

So cute.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-22-2013 05:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Any spider lovers? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahh yes thats 1 of them big scary polish killer spiders

im sure youll be ok evan :p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-22-2013 12:53 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah sound Evan, I didn't want to sleep tonight anyway o.O

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-22-2013 13:55 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From what I've just read, (I hate spiders, so eff knows why I'm researching them) it appears to be a Lintick spider, or commonly known as Giant House Spider.

06-22-2013 14:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

That's a HOUSE SPIDER??

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/...7176211932.jpeg

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-22-2013 15:06 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
That's a HOUSE SPIDER??

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/...7176211932.jpeg

I've had bigger than that crawling around the place. In the house I used to live in I had a 'party room' that was away from the house and one night I had friends round someone shrieked and said a giant spider had just crawled under her friends' New Rock boots and as I went to move the boots.......the spider moved it for me. Super-strength spider scared us all.

06-22-2013 22:24 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Any spider lovers?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH