Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Level 60 Thoughtcatcher (Gangster) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Level 60 Thoughtcatcher (Gangster) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Level 60 Thoughtcatcher (Gangster) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to be leaving the game soon, and I don't want my work to go to waste, so ill be giving it away.

I am level 60, Thoughtcatcher and have the Gangster tattoo.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=87200

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by INFERNO: 07-18-2013 21:07.

07-18-2013 18:47 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
IGN Drunkenmagic

Registration Date: 05-29-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Taking account as agreed in game.

Cheers.
07-18-2013 21:01 IGN Drunkenmagic is offline Search for Posts by IGN Drunkenmagic Add IGN Drunkenmagic to your Buddy List
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Thread Starter Thread Started by INFERNO
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by IGN Drunkenmagic
Taking account as agreed in game.

Cheers.

Confirmed Smile
Enjoy Smile
07-18-2013 21:06 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Level 60 Thoughtcatcher (Gangster)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH