Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » looking for account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page looking for account 4 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Katty

images/avatars/avatar-993.jpeg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

Lamp looking for account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just let me know ^^
07-22-2013 23:14 Katty is offline Search for Posts by Katty Add Katty to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
After trading/giving away your account you have to report it through "report to the operator" only then the trade/giving is valid

1. One player = ONE topic and no more.

2. The topic title must include the name of the character and the current level.

3. The first post must include the stats of the character, tattoo levels (if any), information of the items, what you would like to trade the account for and a direct link to the character profile.

4. You can only trade bloodwars accounts.

5. You can ''up'' your topic once every 3 hours.

6. You cannot trade an account for points/stones/items as this is considered a push.

7. Trading accounts for material goods is forbidden!

8. Every post done by a person willing to trade must include an offer or else will be considered as spam and warned.

9. Do not create a thread if you do not have an account to trade

10. You can only trade accounts once every 3 months

by wandalz

Read the rules and pay special attention to number 9

07-22-2013 23:25 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ace Rimmer
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
After trading/giving away your account you have to report it through "report to the operator" only then the trade/giving is valid

1. One player = ONE topic and no more.

2. The topic title must include the name of the character and the current level.

3. The first post must include the stats of the character, tattoo levels (if any), information of the items, what you would like to trade the account for and a direct link to the character profile.

4. You can only trade bloodwars accounts.

5. You can ''up'' your topic once every 3 hours.

6. You cannot trade an account for points/stones/items as this is considered a push.

7. Trading accounts for material goods is forbidden!

8. Every post done by a person willing to trade must include an offer or else will be considered as spam and warned.

9. Do not create a thread if you do not have an account to trade

10. You can only trade accounts once every 3 months

by wandalz

Read the rules and pay special attention to number 9

Thanks... but in future let me do my job.

Thread closed.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-23-2013 12:05 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » looking for account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH