Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Siege Proposal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Siege Proposal 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
INFERNO

images/avatars/avatar-1107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2013
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S

Siege Proposal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've noticed a lot of people that has been coming and going from the game as they are getting a little bored, and some say there should be more sieges.

Would it be a good idea to bring out another option to do this? I've thought of an idea below.

Event name: The Battlefields
Event information: You have the option to start one of these every 5 days, where clans can partisipate (Depending on how many members the clan holds) where you go into the BattleField and fight other clans, abit like sieges but the rewards being a little more useful.

Act 3 Players
Losers gain: Each Act 3 member gains +5 Evolution Points.
Winners gain: Each Act 3 member gains +15 Evolution Points.

Act 1 and Act 2 players
Losers gain: +150 Points of Honour
Winners gain: +300 Points of Honour

If this is too much, I send my apologies.
07-23-2013 22:45 INFERNO is offline Homepage of INFERNO Search for Posts by INFERNO Add INFERNO to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like the idea of resource sieges not effecting honour and only resulting in evo point gains

a loss to honour makes them pretty risky ... even with how much easier it is to ge it these days .. its still often not worth that risk

So that would fix this problem Big Grin

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

07-23-2013 22:50 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Siege Proposal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH