Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Light Tailcoat of Speed (+5) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Good Light Tailcoat of Speed (+5) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zofrank

Registration Date: 12-17-2011

Legendary Good Light Tailcoat of Speed (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got that from Souvenirs Smile As a female character I cannot wear it..so I might have to sell it unfortunatly Frown I would like to know how muhc this is worth :-) Thanks !

Legendary Good Light Tailcoat of Speed (+5) CLOSE

Armour (Only for males)
Defence: 21
Effects: REPUTATION +16, APPEARANCE +17, AGILITY +15, chance for critical hit +12 %, item defence -2, additional 2 attack(s) with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -62 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 73 (85), STRENGTH: 34 (40), APPEARANCE: 28 (32), CHARISMA: 17 (20), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 492 975 Lgo
Value: Nanites 942, Mana 2674

08-01-2013 00:45 zofrank is offline Search for Posts by zofrank Add zofrank to your Buddy List
zofrank

Registration Date: 12-17-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by zofrank
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone? Confused

08-01-2013 17:40 zofrank is offline Search for Posts by zofrank Add zofrank to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Good Light Tailcoat of Speed (+5)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH