Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Pushing actions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pushing actions 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

Pushing actions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nndungu and I have started duplicating some armours. One of them is Light Full plate mail of the Addict (+3), as you can see in closed auctions this kind of item usually goes for a few bs. Last one went for a bit more, 1hs, and it was G+3:

Good Light Corset of the Addict (+3) 4 0 / 1 / 0 / 0 / 0

Nndungu put this Light Full plate mail of the Addict (+3) yesterday, I was going to buy them (original + 2 duplicates created by the game system). Suddenly some person started pushing prices, bidding 150bs for one and 100bs for each of the other 2.

I had stones to buy all of them, but I do not want me or Nndungu to be banned, and we do not wish to push prices. I bought one of them as we want to keep duplicating, but if all 3 auctions have to be cancelled it is ok with us.

As it was done in the past, I think such a push should be punished with a ban.

08-06-2013 08:51 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Light Full plate mail of the Addict (+3) 5 100 / x / x / x / x 2013-08-06
08:46:55 The auction has been reported

Light Full plate mail of the Addict (+3) 7 105 / x / x / x / x 2013-08-06
07:35:55 The auction has been reported

Light Full plate mail of the Addict (+3) 21 150 / x / x / x / x 2013-08-06
06:24:55 The auction has been reported

08-06-2013 10:03 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't worry, you'll not get banned for this

08-06-2013 10:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Pushing actions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH