Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auctions - only with my bid » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auctions - only with my bid 9 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Auctions - only with my bid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we get an additional box to tick that says Only with my bid ?

Like if you go in 1 hand weapons in closed auctions, you tick that box and hit search, you will see all the 1 hand melee items you have ever won etc.

It could be very useful. On Necro there is a limit on the history of trades but here in auctions, you can search the items as far back as the first item ever sold.

So it would be cool to have that "Only my bid" option.

I am pretty sure it takes nothing to code it, and it would be really cool in order to track stones spent and make an evaluation of how much a specific merge project cost in the end etc.
08-12-2013 21:00 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auctions - only with my bid

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH