Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non-English in Public Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Non-English in Public Chat 10 Votes - Average Rating: 7.3010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.30
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Non-English in Public Chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Scourge (id 87804)

Exorcist (id 65629)

Time stamp: 09:22, 09:23

08-14-2013 09:26 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, two lines is not enough for a ban but it if happens again please let me know.

08-14-2013 20:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh lol, what exactly I wrote?

08-14-2013 20:59 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

With what happened on in the chat after I posted this, I'm glad it was just a warning and no ban this time, so many people got riled up it was crazy.

Exorcist, I googled what Scourge said and it was something Islamic and you just added another word on to that.

08-14-2013 23:40 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

I am not arabic and if you felt bad i am sorry for that but that means something like hello, zeiek means how do you do. I know only a few words in that language.

08-15-2013 00:14 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

It means hello in Arabic, and Exo answered with the formula which also means hello (but as it is a response it is inversed).

It's one of the most commonly known form of greeting in the world. Neither of us re Arabic, it's more of a joke.

Having to Google it to figure out what it means - that should be a bannable offence right there, because that would tend to prove you don't have the required minimum IQ points to even be on the internet, let alone be allowed to use a computer.
08-15-2013 07:43 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

You're being borderline offensive there Scourge. I've never had any interaction with Arabic, Arabic people, Islam or Islamic people and definitely never seen nor read any of either language. You're just annoyed that you got caught breaking the rules.

08-15-2013 16:30 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Non-English in Public Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH