Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Shadow Heart » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Shadow Heart 6 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.006 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LGN

Shadow Heart Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Account given to me by a IRL friend who doesn't have the time to play old account deleted

Direct Link: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=76871

Id 76871

Trade late last night so I couldn't get on to say

08-16-2013 12:23 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bullfish

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 08-16-2013 13:08.

08-16-2013 12:35 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can't take that account anyway, you've already played on that account according to the name changes.....

08-16-2013 12:40 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
DeZZaMai

Thread Starter Thread Started by DeZZaMai

Brother we had same name

08-16-2013 12:43 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
pipey

Registration Date: 07-20-2013
Race in game: Absorber

didn't you just get banned on your other account...
08-16-2013 12:49 pipey is offline Search for Posts by pipey Add pipey to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by DeZZaMai
Brother we had same name

What a remarkable coincidence that you and your brother choose such similar ingame names. Are you both called Dezza at home?

08-16-2013 13:00 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
DeZZaMai

Uhm let me think no my names Thomas his names liam i had his old account with was named DeZZaMai and he renamed that account with DeZZaMaii then to shadow heart then he gave it to a friend who is like a family member anything else you would like to know EG what is my best mate called how old i am

08-16-2013 13:38 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by DeZZaMai
Uhm let me think no my names Thomas his names liam i had his old account with was named DeZZaMai and he renamed that account with DeZZaMaii then to shadow heart then he gave it to a friend who is like a family member anything else you would like to know EG what is my best mate called how old i am

That's not what the profile says. It started out being shadow wolf then became Dezzamaii, then changed to shadow heart. Which by the way sounds awfully like account sitting from my perspective and I assume many others.

08-16-2013 16:03 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

I'd have to agree with Unholy, smells like more multis if I'm honest

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-16-2013 21:14 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
DeZZaMai

if you live in England i will give you my number and you can tell me what you think

08-17-2013 13:17 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

http://global3.memecdn.com/u-wot-m8_o_1826751.jpg

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-17-2013 21:48 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

lmao ^^^^^^^^^^^ just got owned

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 08-17-2013 23:16.

08-17-2013 23:14 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
DeZZaMai

Lets go the kid me you then after me warlock

08-18-2013 12:56 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

are yu freaking mental lol

08-18-2013 21:39 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Alright let us all just, let this one die. He's now been banned for Multi-Accounting ;

82391; 82129; 88259; 85072; 54609; 74837

As Para isn't around atm due to no internet, I'll cover this with warnings etc so let's let this topic go lad's.
08-18-2013 21:53 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Account has been banned as flash said so no more reason for this thread.

Closed

08-18-2013 23:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Shadow Heart

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH