Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Legendary Perfect Strengthened Shirt of the Orchid » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Strengthened Shirt of the Orchid 8 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
iivv

Registration Date: 03-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Legendary Perfect Strengthened Shirt of the Orchid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Strengthened Shirt of the Orchid

Armour
Defence: -1
Effects: item defence -7, all weapons damage +54
Requirements: LEVEL: 36 (4Cool , STRENGTH: 28 (3Cool , Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 128 400 Lgo

MP=4.5M POP

Auction time: 48h +5 min. rule

I may be interested in trading it for items like LG speed, P shorts of night (or better), some serious 1h or 2h melee or ranged weapons. But contact me in game first before offering here.

And no installments.

R2: iivv

R1: Vlad the Impala

08-17-2013 09:10 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
iivv

Thread Starter Thread Started by iivv
RE: Legendary Perfect Strengthened Shirt of the Orchid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by iivv
Legendary Perfect Strengthened Shirt of the Orchid

Armour
Defence: -1
Effects: item defence -7, all weapons damage +54
Requirements: LEVEL: 36 (4Cool , STRENGTH: 28 (3Cool , Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 128 400 Lgo

MP=4.5M POP

Auction time: 48h +5 min. rule

I may be interested in trading it for items like LG speed, P shorts of night (or better), some serious 1h or 2h melee or ranged weapons. But contact me in game first before offering here.

And no installments.

08-17-2013 09:11 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
iivv

Thread Starter Thread Started by iivv
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-25-2013 18:55 iivv is offline Search for Posts by iivv Add iivv to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » Legendary Perfect Strengthened Shirt of the Orchid

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH