Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Extra attack items for ranged » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Extra attack items for ranged 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Extra attack items for ranged Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I want to eventually get a good ranged set-up .
I would like to know what items and sets give extra attacks that ranged tattoos can use.
As people seem to have a lot more attacks so I want to know what to work towards.
Any help would be appreciated.

08-21-2013 17:11 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

RE: Extra attack items for ranged Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you use axes, knives or shurikens - then the extra attack it's not a good idea, 20 damage from death sower is the best choices
For heavy ranged - the xxx vest of speed it's ok

if you want to use deadly set, then you will loose too much stats of agility and perception (~40 agility and 20 perception)... but you get another 2 attacks from deadly set and good damage boost...

deadly bandanna/headband of precognition
deadly vest of speed
deadly kilt/skirt of sun/shepherd
hawk set (ranged don't have another option)
heavy crossbow of wolfs / or firerate if you want another 2 attacks

deadly band of preco
elvish/hunter xxx of speed
elvish kilt of sun/shep/night/scout
hawk set
heavy crossbow of wolfs / or firerate if you want another 2 attacks

you don't have big chances VS anubis, but on XR you can do extremely high damage

08-21-2013 20:06 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Extra attack items for ranged Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yo ucan use p+1 vengful set for 2 extra attacks aswell

i use it for ambushes atm...and before i had hawks i used vengful for basi expos aswell

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-21-2013 21:54 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Insidious gives extra attack at p+1 with nice rep bonus

08-21-2013 22:13 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, That helps a lot .
I will try for a light and ranged set-up.

08-22-2013 11:14 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Extra attack items for ranged

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH