Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Looking For Hops... Can You Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking For Hops... Can You Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Looking For Hops... Can You Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking for hops

Stats:

108-111 Sniper G+1 x 3 | PERC: 168 (+105 hit) crit 73% + xx Night Hunter Arcana
103-106 Sniper G+1 x 4 | PERC: 155 (+105 hit) crit 63% + xx Night Hunter Arcana

Message me in game

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by Bezetta: 02-04-2009 08:06.

11-21-2008 10:40 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bezetta
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

updated.... Still available to help in sieges
01-17-2009 15:10 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
KILLER X

images/avatars/avatar-323.gif

Registration Date: 01-16-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [O-G]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do u help in take over sieges

if u do message me in game my name is KILLER-X and i willl tell u wen to join only if u do take overs

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLER X: 01-20-2009 23:38.

01-20-2009 22:03 KILLER X is offline Search for Posts by KILLER X Add KILLER X to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

edit.... Only defensive + hops Smile
01-21-2009 07:08 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

RE: Bezetta available for HIRE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need hops... up
01-25-2009 17:34 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

UP
02-04-2009 08:07 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

you can come to us for a few wars ... there pretty evenly matched so you should get some hops Smile

UGs Castle

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-04-2009 20:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
techy

Registration Date: 11-16-2008

RE: Looking For Hops... Can You Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My name is Dai-Katana. I am a member of a very junior clan called Wraith (4 members). At present my home square is under takeover seige by a member of BLP (clan ranking 10). I humbly beseech your help in this very one-sided event. I have asked my clan leader's permission to ask for your assistance.

Yours in blood
Dai-Katana
02-08-2009 20:47 techy is offline Search for Posts by techy Add techy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Looking For Hops... Can You Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH