Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 1 yr's gaming joy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 1 yr's gaming joy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

1 yr's gaming joy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today I have been playing this game for 1 whole year! Big Grin
As a celebration I attacked... attack Frown

QQQ was a few days ahead of me, he celebrated his 1 yr the other day. We used to fight like alley cats, and eventually after some aggressive banter, had to stop communication & scrapping! LoL it makes me chuckle when I think about it now. Since then we have at least become good gaming buddies. Happy 1 yr BW bday to you as well SW, I do hope you will still be around for the next year. Wink (oh, & I think I owe you an ambush! Tongue )

My clan history:
1st application was to Children of Satan - got rejected. Frown Never mind guys - your loss! Tongue
Applied & joined The Unknown - got to about 20 points & realised I could do better; it was a good, friendly clan, but not very fast moving.
Clan hopped for a few days.
Applied & joined Tainted Despair - completely changed my game. Thanks to Scyanide (the original & 2nd original) and Evil Eoin helped me on my path.
Applied & joined The Source - I found my home. Smile Evan is a legend - no matter how annoying, or stupid, or slow I am, he always finds a way to forgive & help me - and usually with a crushingly witty remark! Big Grin
My longest time away from the Source was spent in Family of Darkness. Lys is a great leader, and is always there (well, on a different time zone, but still mostly always online) to help & have fun with. Wink

Have merc'd my way around many clans, & helped a fair few people get badges, and win sieges & made lots of virtual buddies & friends, am not gonna name you here, but you all know who you are.

This game is frustrating, & hard work, but easy to run in the background at work & enjoyable in its own way. I moan & complain & rant, but I always knew I was in it for the long haul, so I'll probably still be here in another year. The only truly in-excusable flaw is the Devs inability to see past the end of their own restrictive noses & not actually develop this game really well - but that argument is for another thread.

I'd just like to say thank you to all you BW's crazies (yes, that's you the players), both old & new, for making this game fun.

ROCK ON! Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 11-22-2008 10:17.

11-21-2008 22:19 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome, I set up my account on the 30th of this month, 9 days away Smile

I remember sparx started a few days before me and farmed me right up until I had 13 points or so

11-21-2008 22:22 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ha ha h cthu your still not good enough for cos,

11-21-2008 22:24 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

@Face - LoL - you wish you had my awesomeness in your clan! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-21-2008 22:32 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

no no no you have it wrong we value commitment over quality lol, happy bday (yep happy continental bum washing system)

11-21-2008 22:38 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Haha, my accounts birthday was over 2 months ago, i beat you... wait, make that one month... 2 months ago was MY brithday... anyway, happy data bday, hopefully it gets older then most prob gets a virus so theres one less player to overtake =P

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-21-2008 22:42 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i been play 9 months and 10 days Frown
it feels longer Frown
i gotta make one year before i leave lol.
and happy bday Tongue
i member first joining the game haha, was such a noob, had to ask lys to lower to CR to 1 point so i could gte in haha, that were the funny days.
11-21-2008 23:37 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Well over a year now. Congrats Cthulhu. Smile
And you were a DARK knight for a bit there, we enjoyed you. Big Grin So yeah faceeater, you were missing out on something...HA! LOL

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-22-2008 03:07 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

@Art - hang in there for a 1 yr celeb! Big Grin

@Face - you prefer the "committed" lol - you should've let me in, I would've been just as institutionalized as you by now! Tongue

@Nem - no virus' around here buddy - I don't use Windows! Wink

@TC - haha, you still are a nub. Tongue

@Lys - I haven't forgotten my Dark days - I AM the Dark Tentacles, feeeaaar me! Big Grin Dark is my 2nd home. Happy see edit.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-22-2008 10:12 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

what about me u gran :< Crying

anyways happy b Tongue

how did i end up being ur buddy :?

11-22-2008 10:40 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Happy bday and ambush me until you get through the 30%, I wanna se what you can do Wink

11-22-2008 11:23 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

LoL - @D - I'll keep trying, but those 30%s are a bugger! Big Grin

@Min "nubby nub nub" Shres - how did you become my online buddy? Hmm, well let's see.... I think it was because you were a very small nub who kept pestering me with questions like:-
"What's your name mean?"
"How old are you?"
"What do you do for a job?"
"I don't understand - what do you do for a job??" Tongue Big Grin Tongue

Shres, how could I forget you. You shot past me in the rankings like a bullet out of your sniper rifle! And yet you've always remained a crazy, (damn you craze me!) gaming bud. (thumps chest with tentacle & chokes back sea-water tear) Wink Cheers little dude - you better make sure you're still here in a year - actually you better make sure you're in Z1 in a year! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-22-2008 11:46 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

lol i still dun have a clue what u do Tongue i only remember something about u being a professor who does nothing more then exasuratre (<-cant spell) things which i never understand Frown Tongue

11-22-2008 11:57 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

RE: 1 yr's gaming joy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Applied & joined The Unknown - got to about 20 points & realised I could do better; it was a good, friendly clan, but not very fast moving.

another unknown member! so far the list of succsesful players to spring up from tht little clan is cthuhlu, deathjam, and demandred, and im sure there are lots more [i dont count yet]
i was there too, dont no if it was at the same time as you, and i agree it was very slow, unfortunatky its gone now as well

happy 1st birthday cthuhlu, this is the only way im older than you lol
11-22-2008 22:56 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

RE: 1 yr's gaming joy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok smarty bum, cos turned you down, show us the way forward, join and we wil follow, or you scared

11-22-2008 23:00 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

LoL - Face, can't you see how gutted I still am. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-23-2008 10:01 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

LOL.
@ Bob- Acutally, DARK stole DeathJam from Unknown back when we first started. Lestat and I were alone for about three days before we conned DJ over and he brought friends: tiger_claw, gamecrow, bensux, and bighead. then tiger brought along razor_blade and minshres.... I think. Wink
@Cthulhu- You will always be the Dark Tentacled Beast and thanks. Smile
@ face, you're just jealous you didn't get a chance to expo with the crazy tentacled man. Tongue
@ minshres, trust me I know you can't spell...LOL. and I think you're trying to spell exaggerate Wink

Congrats again you crazy tentacle monster. The fact that this thread is still going is proof that we love you and your craziness. *hugs and gets wrapped up in tentacles- LEMME GO!*

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-23-2008 14:21 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

@Former Unknown members: There seems to be alot of Unknown members... strange...

@Lys: Lol, chances are that i most probably woulda left for any other clan at that time, but thank god it was you two XD

@CthCan'tSpellYourName: I would hug you, because i like hugs, but anything with tentacles/tendrils kinda scares the living shit outta me XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-23-2008 16:05 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

@Bob & Nem - It would be good if former members of the Unknown all posted, 'cos I can't remember any of them now, and there were about 20 or so members when I left. Smile

All you guys get beaucoup d'amour grand from my tentacles (don't be scared Nem, I won't squish you). Big Grin

I just wanted to have a happy game thread on the board, cos there have been so many negative ones recently, thanks very much guys. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-23-2008 16:51 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: NIGHT

happy B-Day man. i forget whn i joined...good thing it says...
ha..i missed mine....LOL go figure. Tongue

11-23-2008 18:20 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 1 yr's gaming joy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH