Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Fallout 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fallout 3 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Havent heard that anywhere sorry dude?

02-04-2009 01:58 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fair enough. I read it in lots of forums that people are having trouble with it... I don't want to risk my oblivion charries, or my PS1 game saves (Yes I am replaying FFVI and Digimon world 2003)

Your imperfection.
02-04-2009 02:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Wa??? No!!

There a few bugs in the original version, but that was across all 3 platforms (notice how the pc has replaced nintendo lol)

The PC version is the only one that could be totally bug free!

But if u were to have all 3 formats, id recomend getting it on the pc. There are alrady some nice mods out for it!! >.<

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-04-2009 08:13 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Tongue mods can be fun Tongue and pc hasent replaced the nintendo at all :S more ppl use it yes but then again...im pritty sure its been like that for awile XD

nintendo is a difrent form of game play that alot of gamers don't get XD

and Digimon world 2003 is a grate game XD still have it i do Tongue (never finished it htough cus i stoped playing then got lost Frown

woot all most level 20 on my evil char XD and koing most enimys with my fists

02-04-2009 11:30 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

Can't. My PC won't run it Demondude. It has to be PS3.

And the PS3 will be getting downloadable mods too

Your imperfection.
02-04-2009 11:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

No spawn, thats not what i meant!!

It used to be N64 vrs PS

Then it was GameCube Vrs PS2 Vrs Xbox

And in that example nintendo was left out as it doesnt have a fallout3!! I no they are still there, in fact they have already won the console war!! =D

@Raxis- Yeah they better!! Like i said up above, they will probually get their own content the others wont get!! Its the fact that the PS3 system works differently than the other formats that these things wont be done together!

It was anounced that 'These' patches wont be out on PS3, so i reckon they will do these for the Micro. versions then work on the PS3 version. i dont mind the wait... as long as our updates are better Mwahaha!! =D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 11:43.

02-04-2009 11:42 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Check the bethseda site, they have an exclusive deal with microsoft for ALL upcoming patches

02-04-2009 11:46 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

Mods don't really bother me... the only thing I really miss is being able to change hte colour of glass armour on oblivion. So long as the game content is good already.

Also they may very well do what they did with oblivion and release it all as a buindle later on, Game of the year editin

Your imperfection.
02-04-2009 11:47 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

aaa could you immagen fall out 3 on wii XD if the graphics were tweeked to still be good Tongue that would be grate Big Grin

02-04-2009 11:51 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Raxis: are you sure ps3 will get downloadable add for fallout 3? i hope so because it's on a ps3 i play Fallout 3....
02-04-2009 13:05 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana
Raxis: are you sure ps3 will get downloadable add for fallout 3? i hope so because it's on a ps3 i play Fallout 3....

I heard that it wasnt, at least for a while anyway, makes me glad to have an xbox Tongue
02-04-2009 13:07 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
tatiana

i don't want to have to download or buy fallout 3 for pc... since i have it on ps3.. oh well Confused

Who else is playing on his PS3? I wanna know if sometime you got freeze screen when you shoot in V.A.T.S mode.. it's kinda annoying and i always have to reset the PS3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-04-2009 15:45.

02-04-2009 13:09 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

I've lost my Autosave for F3 once but never lost any other sort of data / experienced crashes etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 02-04-2009 15:48.

02-04-2009 15:45 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

nvr had any ps3 probs for fallout

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-04-2009 16:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
i don't want to have to download or buy fallout 3 for pc... since i have it on ps3.. oh well Confused

Who else is playing on his PS3? I wanna know if sometime you got freeze screen when you shoot in V.A.T.S mode.. it's kinda annoying and i always have to reset the PS3

That happend on all 3 formats!! But that last patch fixed it!! =D

02-04-2009 16:51 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
tatiana

well i did upload lastest patch and it still bug... and now i got screw in the corner of my bed. cant move im stuck there and my save is when i was sleeping... grrrr just lost 30 minute of gaming.
02-04-2009 17:15 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

If you get stuck and the game is still working save then load and you can walk out of it.

quote:

02-04-2009 17:46 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
tatiana

i did, doesn't work Frown
02-04-2009 17:47 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Hmm that always works for me, I can even walk past Enclave barriers on Take it back.

quote:

02-04-2009 17:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Just did oasis...was like woah when i noticed it was harold from the previous games lol
02-04-2009 17:50 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

AwwwWWWW

I wish id played them!!! Tell us the story adramoon! =D

02-04-2009 17:53 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

if that dont work u can try shot a missile at a close wall...? if it dont kill you, you should be out Wink just sleep again and you'll be all good Tongue

i could test this theory for you if you like Tongue it sounds as if it will work.. or make a bloody mess ;d

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 02-04-2009 17:54.

02-04-2009 17:54 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
tatiana

funny.. i just did oasis for second time 2 hours agoSmile did you burn it?

knightroad: i did sleep again. didn't work.. i did throw nuka grenade. frag grenade.. all i did was to kill dogmeat and fawke was angry at meFrown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-04-2009 17:55.

02-04-2009 17:54 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
knightroad: i did sleep again. didn't work.. i did throw nuka grenade. frag grenade.. all i did was to kill dogmeat and fawke was angry at meFrown

Dogmeat Shocked NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Crying Crying Crying Crying

02-04-2009 17:56 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
tatiana

ya i know.. damn i must have throw 4 nuka grenade before i blew up... im just invincible... now i will start from my old save..

i would have tried a missile but i dont keep missile launcher with me i think they are useless and too heavy for nothing.

all i wear is: tesla armor and the rb51 thing helmet. gear for speech and barter
a3-21 plasma rifle. sydney ultra 10 mm SMG 20 grenade of each ( frag,pasma,pulse,nuka) shiskebab and combat shotgunWink with about 300 stimpack:\ lol
02-04-2009 17:59 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
AwwwWWWW

I wish id played them!!! Tell us the story adramoon! =D

Il do one better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfCT0tcHBZc
02-04-2009 18:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

ahh... good old fallout Smile i remeber the 2nd one but not the first :X never actully played either thou :X dont like the on top/over looking view ;d

Operation Anchorage Trailer
looks like the shizal... may have to get on Xtremely crap Box :/ wish x-box controlers were usable ;d

02-04-2009 18:34 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

do you have the old x-box remotes or somthing XD cus you can get smaller ones which are easy to use ~_~ and at least they changed there controles were ps have keptthe same for far to long Wink

i wana be able to play fallout Frown its packed up i na box and i can't get to it

02-04-2009 18:36 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
AudatiousTitan
Lord

same here, i cant wait for it, and xbox controllers are the best imo
02-04-2009 18:36 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Lets not turn this into a which is best debate (its obvious which i think is tho)

You should no better titan *scolds*

EDIT: WAOW, 149 posts!! Shows why it won game of the eyar, even the WoW thread doesnt have that many posts =O

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 20:27.

02-04-2009 19:40 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Fallout 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH