Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Fallout 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fallout 3 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but the better armour is power armour
the T-51b (hard to get)
S> do shoot em in the head quest from Mister Crowley in underworld and keep the keys for yourself and goto fort constantine <S
and Prototype Medic Power Armor
S> found in old olney sewers which is full of deathclaws <S

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 01-25-2009 20:07.

01-25-2009 20:06 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i no, but the debate is that there is better non power armor than the ranger armor!! Which their isnt!!

I have the medic armor.. dont like the voice of the woman who talks to ya!! So i stored it for later!!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-25-2009 20:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

You have to kill about 600 trillion super mutants/masters & brute's to get the ranger armor. Power armour is better and easier to get Wink

I hit level 19 and 20 last night ^^ got the spirit of the reaper perk Big Grin kicks ass Big Grin pissed about 50% of the quests in about 2 hour's... have been saveing alien ammo for my blaster for some time so i can do D.C area quests Smile

spirit of the reaper + alien blaster = all mutant ownage ;D
one hit kill everything in v.a.t's... wana try it on a super mutant behemoth Big Grin ! there never around when you want em.. only when you dont want em Evil

01-26-2009 12:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
You have to kill about 600 trillion super mutants/masters & brute's to get the ranger armor. Power armour is better and easier to get Wink

I no power armor is better!!! I said ranger armor is the best armor that isnt power armor!!
Then i met death magic tday and he changed his attitude and instead of saying theres better armor, hes now calling ranger armor power armor, just kus he knows hes wrong!! I no it isnt, kus u can wear it without being trained in power armor!!

For the love of god, admit your wrong!!!

READ THE SECOND SENTENCE!!

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ranger_Battle_Armor

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-26-2009 12:51.

01-26-2009 12:50 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2

Then i met death magic tday and he changed his attitude and instead of saying theres better armor, hes now calling ranger armor power armor, just kus he knows hes wrong!! I no it isnt, kus u can wear it without being trained in power armor!!

For the love of god, admit your wrong!!!

READ THE SECOND SENTENCE!!

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ranger_Battle_Armor

For the love of god, it's a game!(insert additional, unnecessary exclamation marks here)

Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 01-26-2009 13:49.

01-26-2009 13:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist

meh who cares if its the best armor or not....

its the armor i want since i use small guns so in my eyes its the best for the job if i wanted more DR i'd got find the T-51 power armor or wear my BOS or enclave power armor Tongue

......... although as it is charon is currently wearing my enclave power armor lol

01-26-2009 13:43 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

is it actually worth buying however? For someone who's never been a huge fan of shooters but loves Call of Duty, Black, UT and most RPG games Tongue

Your imperfection.
01-26-2009 15:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx

thats okay raxis
go melee
or go thru the game letting dogmeat friends do the killing
01-26-2009 15:22 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Isn't that a little difficult, or are there lots of melee weapons to use? katana's maybe? that'd seal the deal

Your imperfection.
01-26-2009 15:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

examples i can think of for melee weapons
vasevall bat, combat knife, super sledge, deathclaw gauntlet and shish kebab
of those personal fave would have to be the shish coz its a flaming sword prety much
a bit dificult yes
but close the gap and there yours for the killing
01-26-2009 15:28 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Hmm a flaming sword... CRUSADER.

I think I may get it then. I also like blowing things up, and I've noticed others share in that pyrodelight

Your imperfection.
01-26-2009 15:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

im more a fan of disintergrating my enemies with energy weapons
or killing stuff with my rock - it launcher
the pencil becomes as deadly as the pistol
not quite but still
01-26-2009 15:37 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Isn't that a little difficult, or are there lots of melee weapons to use? katana's maybe? that'd seal the deal

Shiskebab

(See sword at top)

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 01-26-2009 15:39.

01-26-2009 15:39 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Unarmed - Brass Knuckles · Deathclaw Gauntlet · Power Fist (Fisto!, The Shocker) · Spiked Knuckles (Plunkett's Valid Points)
Melee - Baseball Bat · Chinese Officer's Sword (Vampire's Edge) · Combat Knife (Stabhappy, Occam's Razor) · Knife (Ant's Sting) · Lead Pipe · Nail Board (Board of Education) · Pint-Sized Slasher Gear · Police Baton · Pool Cue (The Break) · (Repellent Stick) · Ripper (Jack) · Rolling Pin · Shishkebab · Sledgehammer (The Tenderizer) · Super Sledge (Fawkes' Super Sledge) · Switchblade (Butch's Toothpick) · Tire Iron (Highwayman's Friend)

plenty of options
once you find them Tongue

01-26-2009 16:03 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

Cool.... next question. How does it rate compared to Oblivion? Which at the moment is the game I am addicted too with my completely invicible (Except if he falls down) character

Your imperfection.
01-27-2009 00:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Cool.... next question. How does it rate compared to Oblivion? Which at the moment is the game I am addicted too with my completely invicible (Except if he falls down) character

Regardless to what anyone says oblivion is a superior game :p fallout is great, and very entertaining but overall oblivion is better Big Grin
01-27-2009 11:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I agree, oblivion is better made and is far more expansive with more options!!
Like the main storyline only being a fraction of what the game can offer, the same could be said for fallout.. if it didnt end once you compleate it!!

It doesnt feel as big as oblivion!! =[ There isnt as much to do/go!! Caves and bases are better designed tho!! =]

EDIT: Fun idea!! Whats on you right ...... NOW!!

Current Set Up
Type - Item - Current condition

Head - Poplars Hood - Good
Body - Recon Armor - Good
Weapon - Xuanlong Assault Rifle - Perfect +5 (lots of spares for fixing)
Secondary - Combat Shotgun - Perfect
Items - Mines, Survuval guide, Yews bear charm, Lucky 8 ball, Food sanitiser (which doesnt work >.>), android component

Condition
low-Less than Half
Good-Half way mark
Perfect-above 3/4
perfect+5 -full

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-27-2009 18:21.

01-27-2009 11:13 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Armour - Tesla
Weapons - A3-21s Plasma rifle (down to 500 ammo)
Victory rifle/Blackhawk (depends on ammo :/)
Alien Blaster (just in case things get hairy)

AO - DLC is available
BUT only from MS live Frown
if icant get it from steam or through paypal
then im not gonna get it

Stupid MS trying to claim a share of another market instead of making better OS !!!

01-28-2009 01:19 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

Helm: Brotherhood helm/Party hat Big Grin
Armour: Brotherhood power armour/prototype medic power armor (if im not carrying to much crap Wink )

Weapons: (big list Wink ) a3-21 Plasma rifle, the terrible shotgun, wazzer wifle, gatling laser gun, experimental MIRV (when i can get the ammo ;d) blackhawk, lincoln's repeater, missile launcher, alien blaster (down to my last 100 shots Crying ) there's a few other's i think Smile

Want the firelance Frown i have 7 luck.... but still no luck getting it Crying
Apparently you can kill super mutie behemoths 1 hit with it... and it's damage is flame aswell as energy... so my pyromaniac perk will make it Shocked Pleased

01-28-2009 05:28 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Helm: Brotherhood helm/Party hat Big Grin
Armour: Brotherhood power armour/prototype medic power armor (if im not carrying to much crap Wink )

Weapons: (big list Wink ) a3-21 Plasma rifle, the terrible shotgun, wazzer wifle, gatling laser gun, experimental MIRV (when i can get the ammo ;d) blackhawk, lincoln's repeater, missile launcher, alien blaster (down to my last 100 shots Crying ) there's a few other's i think Smile

Want the firelance Frown i have 7 luck.... but still no luck getting it Crying
Apparently you can kill super mutie behemoths 1 hit with it... and it's damage is flame aswell as energy... so my pyromaniac perk will make it Shocked Pleased

Pyrotechnic perc doesnt boost the dmg of the fire lance Tongue and its not classed as a flame weapon, even tho it is, not sure why Frown There is some1 you have to kill using flame, and the firelance desnt count for some reason, probably cuz its so strong?
01-28-2009 09:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

your jokeing right...? i got pyro crap just for the firelance -.-'
oh well, makes shiskibab more useful anyways Tongue

01-28-2009 10:31 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Really?? Thats so stupid!!!

Dont worry knight, all the fire weapons in the game are awsome!!! Some of the best big guns i reckon!! =D

I just got the a3-21 Plasma rifle, i had done everything for the quests just never went to either player!! I didnt no who to trust!!

So i worked for the robot (harkness) and told him everything, then i said id kill the man thinking id get some nice items.. so harkness put the word out that i was aloud to kill him (of course noone told the rich guy) i walked up to him and told him who sent me to kill him (outa spite lol) then he gave me some sort microchip perk which gives better accuracy in vats!! =O

.... Then i killed him =D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-28-2009 10:55.

01-28-2009 10:55 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Shiskibab and flamer then...? firelance and burn master dont work with pyro technic. (burnmaster already does +50% damage to a normal flamer so the perk dosent work with that either Frown ) think there is another wep aswell... pistol of some sort, i cant rember the name :X

gotta love the shiskibab Big Grin

01-28-2009 12:42 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

armour: ghoul mask Big Grin maple's garb (liek the stat bonus) and only a stormchasers hat (can't find any good hats that give good stat bonus's)

weapons: dart gun, deathclaw gauntlet (same power as a power fistbut looks 100% better) messmetron (yes im a slaver) some times a ripper..but not all ways
and some times a sniper... o vampires edge as well... and a 10m uzi (only level 15 on this char its not my main char its my sneaky one which is why i don't carry much.)

main char caries..

armour:ranger battle armour, shady hat, tinted glasses Wink

weapons: chinease assoult riffle (2k ammo) shotgun, ripper, sydney's 10mm "ultra" smg (more damage than my shotty ~_~)
im saving up the ammo of my more spec guns...

and i wear armour i liek the look of more than stats on this guy.. all so carry a speach craft armour and repair armour (which makes my repair 100 so all my guns are max condtion)

01-28-2009 18:45 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Just got this PS3 trophy

Yes, I Play With Dolls

Collect 10 Vault-Tec Bobbleheads.

quote:

01-28-2009 20:02 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

spawnraloom; How do you get the ''sydney's 10mm ultra smg''? ;d i heard it's quite good in V.A.Ts ;o

Congrats god like Wink your a real man now Tongue I think there is another bobblehead reward for 20, dunno the name of it thou ;X

01-29-2009 18:01 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

from Sydney Tongue

National archives in washington i think ???
get quest from guy in rivet city about finding the delcaration of independance 1st

01-29-2009 18:05 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

Ah, i havent completed that quest yet ;d thanks Smile I have to kill someone called sydney i take it? ;o yay to killing random peeps Evil Big Grin

01-29-2009 18:07 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

she usually dies while helping you get the declaration or you can kill her Tongue
but if she makes it back
you can get it from her by talking about her father and showing her a holotape (little moonbeam) can find it while doing riley rangers quest in the hotel

01-29-2009 18:28 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Ah, i havent completed that quest yet ;d thanks Smile I have to kill someone called sydney i take it? ;o yay to killing random peeps Evil Big Grin

I just ran over a few mines and Kaboom! she was dead Wink

quote:

01-29-2009 18:51 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Tongue i just lead her in to a bunsh of supermutants while sneaking... she died and i watched XD

and its not bad its dealing about 53 damage (max small guns max condiontion)

but with improved small weapons in vats i can hit 95% (in vats ofc) from quite far away Tongue

and it has increased clip as well so better than 10mm mg (has 50 not 30)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 01-30-2009 00:30.

01-29-2009 22:12 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

I've lost charon!! Crying

anyone else lost followers?......

he disappeared when i got captured by the enclave and met fawkes (but im too evil for fawkes lol) anyone got any idea where i can find him again?

nvm i found him he was back in underworld.......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 01-30-2009 12:33.

01-30-2009 12:01 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I lost that BoS woman!! Shes a right prat!! I told her to use ranged, gave a her a plsma rifle and a LOT of ammo!! (shes was my horse, i could give her everything and i was weight free =D)

Well moral of the story, she wiped out her axe and ran into a pack of death claws... when they were oh... about 4 miles away!! She just ran forward and attacked?? Even though i was going in the opposite direction???

I continued on anyway and i ran into some onclave (for the first time since seeing good old dad die) then after the fight i started to go through their little fort (the thing with the spiny radar thingy??) and i get a message saying she died... like 20 mins after i left her??? That old weirdo cant fight for poo!!

01-30-2009 12:22 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

yes the armor in fort constantine.. got it yesterday.. i prefer to wear only the helmet and a good testla armor ( my energy weapon skill is at 91 ) linden power armor is nice too ( in the Oasis ) and the ranger armor from riley ranger too..

best weapon i think its the special a3-21 plasma rifle you get from harkness, the alien blaster the firelance and sydney ultra SMG 10mm...

but there is nothin like doin headshot with a combat shotgunSmile

i can't wait to play the expansion that will come out soon.

Fallout rules

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-03-2009 19:39.

02-03-2009 19:38 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

The first extension is out on the microsoft titles!! ... thats what i was told!!

Us PS3 gamers wont be getting it.. or any others >.<

02-03-2009 20:09 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

44 / 51 PS3 trophies now

Just a shame I can't be bothered to make Neutral character or hack computers.

quote:

02-03-2009 20:21 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Really??? =O

Jakeright (in my clan, ps3 name -> jakethepirate ) has over 80% =O

That game and another have got him into level 5!! Im still level 4 with about 6 games!! Evil

02-03-2009 20:34 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008

Anyone been down in the County Sewer Mainline yet with the crazy ghoul Gallo?

I ran into a Deathclaw!

For about 15 min of exploring all I could find was feral ghouls, so when I saw this stupidy fast moving enemy on my radar I assumed there was radroach nearby, right?

NO!

Out of the tunnel comes a Deathclaw chasing a feral ghoul, then he sees me and comes charging. I have 80 odd HP, no stimpaks and F all ammo. Needless to say a few swipes and I was gone.

02-03-2009 20:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Really??? =O

Jakeright (in my clan, ps3 name -> jakethepirate ) has over 80% =O

That game and another have got him into level 5!! Im still level 4 with about 6 games!! Evil

Hmm he must be real close then because the Platinum trophy for having the rest of them gives a sweet amount of that %.

Artoir@ The other day I fast travelled to Dukov's place but was scared Fawkes would kill him / his girls which have speech challenges so I told him to wait outside went in spoke to him and one of the women in there and came out

Follower Warning
Fawkes has died!

There were 2 Deathclaws (Enclave mind control), 2 Enclave officers, 3 Mirelurk hunters and 4 Super Mutant Brutes crowded around his corpse.

Offtopic:
If you try CoD: WaW that gives a lot of trophies, but if you're like me you might not wanna play it. I really dislike the 5th one.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 02-03-2009 20:56.

02-03-2009 20:53 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Hmmm sorry to interrupt but I was reading that the PS3 version is riddled with bugs that can wipe your drive of all memory, is this true to anyone?

Your imperfection.
02-04-2009 01:56 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Fallout 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH