Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Fallout 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fallout 3 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Fallout 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Open to anyone who plays it in any format
talk about favourite weapons srtyle of play you use anything =about the game

ull start
anyone been to the scrapyard and found that dog
11-22-2008 19:17 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

>_< i want to play it but havnt found it for XBOX 360 yet or for PC :/
11-22-2008 19:25 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where to start lol
i have been having hours of fun Smile

Got totally freaked out when sneaking about checking out some stories while people were sound asleep in bed, as soon as i had left the house they were all out in the street waiting for me :/
i manage to talk my way out of a fight
then killed them all anyway Smile
this was in andale by the way, very weird place :/

i fast teled to rivet city once
and the begger carlos who asks for water near the bridge to the city (that you can only cross once its rotated open) got freaked out by something went running past me to cross the bridge that wasnt there yet and fell to his death on the rocks below Tongue

had some crazy trip outs too....
saved a point where one of the chinese remnant soldiers is stretching and spinning about a large room in mama dolces Smile
and another where there are what looks like 2 BoS outcasts just standing way up in the air :/

found so many nice weapons on my travels
best is the alien blaster, found that before i went to GNR station and used that to wipe out the behemoth quicker than a fatman ever could (i didnt even know there was a fatman there till after the fight Tongue

i am trying to play as an evil char now but felt really bad about blowing up megaton
esp when i went back and found moira had been ghoulified, she still payed me for finishing the quest though
still the penthouse has a nice view now
and i can play wasteland safari with mr 10p
maybe i am a bit evil Tongue

11-22-2008 20:27 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Aidensixx
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aidensixx

nice work there azz
ive got a fair way into it doing a few bits here and there mostly wandering round for weapons
best so far os the chinese assalt rifle off the sherrif when stopping mr burke
i didnt blow up megaton as i wanted more quests
but of you havennt been to the scrapyard yet please go there
i need to know if others have fopuind this strange dog that was near unkillable
in the sense that it took loads of shotgun and ak and a few knife gits to get to the ground
then it still wasnt dead so i tried kniifing it some more and then it got up and tried to kill me
so i 'killed' it again and left before i wasted more ammo
also in that area cars went flying around the time the dog shopwed up
oh and i want a rock-it launcher
good times
and thats as it sounds only the beginning

P.S ui fear i made a hyfe error on the G.O.A.T
THAT LAST QUESTION WHAT DUID YOU GUYS PUT FOR IT
11-22-2008 20:38 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

you killed dogmeat 0.0
you should help him kill the raiders then talk to the dog
and he will help you find ammo and weapons and usually get himself killed by rushing into fights trying to help you :/
so i just tell him to wait for me at 101

blowing up cars and generators is a good way to kill things Smile
if you can get it right
and the explosions are sweet

still havnt made a rock it launcher yet :/
im just too lazy and have so many guns stored in my house already :/
and lockers full of misc junk so i could make if i wanted

last question on GOAT is always "the overseer"
but you can skip the whole test and just pick what you want with the right speech option
or can change your results after the test if you dont like Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 11-22-2008 20:48.

11-22-2008 20:46 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

Aww, I don't have it yet but I am VERY excited that it's out Big Grin Maybe I'll get it for Christmas *hint hint* Tongue

11-22-2008 20:51 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Aidensixx
Lord

hey he was trying to kill me i was just taking a leasurly stroll thru the wastelands as you do wghen i come to a scrapyard
and then BA<M im attacked by thus bivoius dig
anyways im guessing hes still alive as he got back up the first time if not ithen damn
oh and thats good im glad i picled the tight answer
skip the whole thing hey
sounds good to me
there i was being a sucker and taking the test all the time

pssst azz i think kal iss after something not sure what tho
11-22-2008 20:53 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

its fun to sneak about buildings and hear conversations between people through the walls
the super mutants are great Smile

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZAOtSSRLE

there are vicious dogs that will attack you
but there is also dogmeat in the scrapyard and he wont attack
unless maybe you attacked him 1st ???

11-22-2008 21:03 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Aidensixx
Lord

lol nice video

i think what happened was my suister was being annoying and knocked me and i shot but couldnt see him and mustve hit him
my bad
might start again and take everything thtas worth taking from anywhere and selling it for caps to buy a rock it launcher staight awat
also more people must play this amazing game
11-23-2008 11:59 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

just after buying the game
hope its as good as ive heard
11-23-2008 18:34 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

i'm going to buy it, right after i bought a ps3 Big Grin
11-23-2008 18:52 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

LoL fair enough then dui
well im flad to say the rick it launcher pwns but has a short range unfoprtunatelybut thats whjat sneaking is for
or you could sneak the whole way to the enemy and then plant a mine or grenade in the inventory
11-25-2008 09:33 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

eh.. lil necro posting ;d
not my fault i dont come on forums much ;p

i got fallout for x-mas... is addictive as hell o_O bugged azz on some stuff.. much thanks for the help Wink

have competed twice with very bad karma... blew up megaton and killed everyone in rivit city for chinese assult rifles (19/20 now :evilSmile ... even tried to kill all of BoS bwhahaha (failed as there crazy as hell and come at you with rippers and throw grande's everywere... crazy fools) Big Grin so i started again and am trying to get a really good karma, was just a 'vault legend' then 'urban ledgend' then i got 'hero of the wastes' and got 'paragon' a couple hours ago - gave micky like 50 bottles of purified water and got rid of my 200 odd fingers Smile every1 loves me in megaton, everyone gives me free stuff Big Grin most of it is crap but it's the thought that counts i? :p they tend to feed my jet addiction thou so i guess thats ok xD

clearly the best weapon is plasma/laser rifle ummm plasma miles/grenades or the beasty gattlin gun... dif guns for killing everything and anything Wink all of my perks are V.A.T/crit/expolsive rellated Wink ... gotta love the POW! your a pile of goo! bwhahaha ^.^ or POW! i hit your head but blew your leg and arm off anyways (bloddy mess perk owns) Pleased

best made weapon is shiskibab thing i think ... me and my crazy-ness + that wep + 173 skin packs = GNR quest thing funny as hell ;D everything burns good when your crazy ^.^

Whats everyone's stats, perks, level and what not...?

and! were the hell is the perception bobble head?!?! i have them all apart from perception and small guns :[ i got small guns while raiding national guard depot... but i died and cant remeber were it is ;o so any idea were those 2 are please :p

oh and the 'rock it launcher' sucks bottom... i have V2 i think along with 100 repair and it still sucks :/ teddy bears cant kill anything Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 01-15-2009 14:09.

01-15-2009 14:08 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Er where to start.

Havent played it much, but atm I have v bad karma. Even though I saved megaton >.<

But ive stolen quite a bit from the BOS at washington monument and wiped out bigtown after I noticed their guard had an almost perfect condition Hunting Rifle, but it was after I rescued red from the Germantown police station, so got to loot her supplies too.

Havent done much in the way of main quests, been doing more exploring really.

And so far Ive run into 11 Deathclaws!!! And one was right outside Megaton? Wt fuzz??

01-22-2009 00:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Well the alien rifle is the most powerfull weapon, but ammo is scarce!!

Apart from that id reckon im proficient with small guns, even though id say (for obvious reasons) big guns could do waaay more damage!!

But when a red deathclaw rushes me, i go into vats and 3 shots from my perfect shotgun and bang, there goes the head!! =D But my perks also help, increse damage and accuracy to the head in vats!! =D

Wish i had it for the pc instead tho, cant mod it on the ps3!! >=[

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-22-2009 07:40 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i got bored at lvl 20 and cleared the deathclaw caverns using a perfect deathclaw gauntlet.

heres a hint.....

alien blaster may be the most statistically powerful but clear the caves and you find a unique gatling laser Smile (and a bobblehead)

its a spray-and-pray weapon but with devastating effect and the ammo is in abundance

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-22-2009 09:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

i wana find the incarnation shotgun.. something like that anyway!!

My combat shotgun has base stat damage of arounf 70 now, but it willl go into around 85-90!! =O

Anyone know were it is (name may be wrong, its a prefixed shotgun)

01-22-2009 10:50 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

the terrible shotgun is in the raider place where the behemoth is in the cage on the trader....

you have to kill him for it though.

(there is also a barter bobblehead)

it hits extremely hard but decays really quickly Smile

the kneecapper is also a prefixed shotgun (sawn off) and is on the guy hanging arou8nd outside the nuka cola womans house ( a bit vague but its the place where she asks you to get quantums)

you have to kill him too

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-22-2009 11:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

isn't lincoln's rifle more powerful than the alien one?

(no idea myself as i not found either and am not very high lvl yet)

01-22-2009 12:59 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420

i fast teled to rivet city once
and the begger carlos who asks for water near the bridge to the city (that you can only cross once its rotated open) got freaked out by something went running past me to cross the bridge that wasnt there yet and fell to his death on the rocks below Tongue

I ewas being chased my super mutant masters on my way to rivit city and he ran away from me and into them, was pretty funny as he saw the mutants and tried to run away lol
01-22-2009 19:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
isn't lincoln's rifle more powerful than the alien one?

(no idea myself as i not found either and am not very high lvl yet)

You mean lincolns repeater?
If so... no lol, alien blaster does 100 damage, lincolns repeater only does 50 damage (i think) not used them in a while thou, more fun weapons out there Wink

I am currently going after the protectrons gaze, it's surpose to be quite good Smile pitty the directions to get it are not Tongue my mate said it was a laser pistol that shoot's 5 shots but only uses 1 energy cell Smile

If you like the special weaps -: WARNING :- Experimental mirv -: stay the hell away from it if your in a closed area Big Grin althought it tis rather fun if you have enough caps to buy the mini nukes and your out in the wastes ;D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 01-22-2009 22:11.

01-22-2009 22:10 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

I always thought there was a rifle!! But heres the wiki with all the weapons!! no rifle just the repeater!! =O

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_weapons

01-22-2009 22:20 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

whohhh... my weapon wanted list just got bigger Big Grin !

the firelance and A3-21 plasma rifle sound quite appealing ;o
if you click on the weapon name it tell's you were to get them ^^
nice website demon ;o

01-22-2009 22:28 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I see that there are some serious Fallout fans Wink

I'm still a noob in F3 but I like the climate. It's quite pathetic but Fallout 3 is the first fallout series game that I've played Tongue

So I'm asking for some advice in the beginning of my fallout 3 trip Tongue

Where should I go, what should I do, etc. when I leave Megaton Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-22-2009 22:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

hmmm... depends what you're after really evan Smile there is loads to do,

guess here's a few little bit's i find helped when i just started for the 2nd or 3rd time Tongue

:- Darts, there every were; only worth 0.7 each but when you have 2k+ of them you be rolling in caps Wink

:- pick up guns and repair them, then sell them on if your not useing them Wink if you get overloaded throw them away via price

:- if you find a biggish group of raiders or what not, remeber were they are, good source of xp and guns couple times a day Wink most people/monsters respwan after a while.

good places to go.. ermm o_O there are loads... vaults can be quite fun... the vault with the cloneing machine can be fun... gary? Tongue

miltary bases can be a good supply of weapons, ammo and what not Smile but many robo brains, mr gutsy's and protection guard them

ermm, P.M me if you need help with a quest or something Wink

01-22-2009 23:17 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no, dont throw away the weapons, put them into storage!!! i.e. your out hunting and u get over encumbered, throw away the cheapest thing and fast travel home (or civ. base whatever) find a box or locker, preferabley one that isnt owned by a npc and store it there!! In my megaton house, ive stored a loda power armor and big guns ans spare repair parts to my equip!! They weigh loads, but im waiting to max out my barter skills to sell em!!

Choose a fighting skill and stick to it!! Take it to 75 as fast as possable!! But no more, as you can get 25 points outa items and u cant get em higher than 100!!

always carry a high level secondary weapon of you main skill. Your primary can be damage very fast with an attack from a big gun/death claw to the extent that carry 3/4 spares just to fix it back up to perfect!! Carry that many spares for fixing is taxing on your equip as your limited to how much u can carry!!!

If your doing a job, like bartering, dress up for it!! I carry 3 armors with me, one for combat, one for fixing stuff and one for bartering!! Ups them all enough to be noticable!!

IMPORTANT

Theres a perk early on (forgot the name) that allows u to get an extra point for all the skill books in the world (so u get 2 insteada 1)!! Dont use any books till u get that perk, then u can get ur stats up very fast!!!

Umm.. sorry i posted so much, but its a big game lol!! =D

I have more if its needed for anyone!! =D

EDIT

Also, dont bother selling rare stuff thats worth loads, theres loads of tasks in the world that give a few caps for items that are shiz!! (like cherry bombs for the ghouls, or scrap metal for that old man in megaton)

And there are the BoS dogtags and old day books to collect and get rewards!! There worth a lot each!! =]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-22-2009 23:42.

01-22-2009 23:33 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

if you want a load of caps right at the start then you could blow up megaton it got me 1k caps (after speech challenging burke) and a house in tenpenny tower......

plus you can take people out before you leave like the sheriff for his chinese assault rifle.

- Doing it does give you -1000 karma though so some enforcers may pay you a visit every now and again lol

ps. i meant lincolns repeater but hte gun is a rifle isn't it?

01-22-2009 23:51 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
no, dont throw away the weapons, put them into storage!!! i.e. your out hunting and u get over encumbered, throw away the cheapest thing and fast travel home (or civ. base whatever) find a box or locker, preferabley one that isnt owned by a npc and store it there!! In my megaton house, ive stored a loda power armor and big guns ans spare repair parts to my equip!! They weigh loads, but im waiting to max out my barter skills to sell em!!

I have done that, i came back and they were gone... if you do that dont save and quit aswell Tongue
barter was my 2nd or 3rd skill to 100 after energy weapons Wink

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
IMPORTANT

Theres a perk early on (forgot the name) that allows u to get an extra point for all the skill books in the world (so u get 2 insteada 1)!! Dont use any books till u get that perk, then u can get ur stats up very fast!!!

Umm.. sorry i posted so much, but its a big game lol!! =D

I have more if its needed for anyone!! =D

It's called comprehension Tongue Wink

another good 1 is education, it gives you you 3 more skill points everytime you level up... level 4 or 6 if i remeber right Smile

save the 'here and now' perk till your level 19 Wink then you can jump to level 20 Wink

I dunno wat to chose at level 20 :X explorer looks amazing... but then again so does the grim reaper's spirt :X

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
ps. i meant lincolns repeater but hte gun is a rifle isn't it?

yea Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 01-22-2009 23:54.

01-22-2009 23:53 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

was it owned by a npc?? usually the owner will take the items, but u can most of the time pick pocket it back!! =]

Always works for me in my own houses (and ive stored hundreads of items)

I wudnt get the here and now perk, i think its a waste of a perk as it itself doesnt actually give u anything!!!

Explorer is good for your first run through the game as it is a great refrence for your other games (if u keep a game save at least)

I only took education to level 2 then i realised that all it does is let u level up faster?? and when i found out your capped to 20 levels.. i got angri and wanted to can the 2 picks i wasted on it!!

An easy way to get a bonus to exp gain is sleep!! u get like 25% more while your in the 'well rested' state!! =]

01-23-2009 00:08 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Was up near ravenhead (i think thats the name) at the satalite dish thats fallen over (note : i killed the scavenge there (he had about 10k of my caps from repairs) Tongue ) i jumped back there day after and all was gone :/ was only couple miniguns and mines so no biggie Wink

Works at my megaton house thou Wink thats were i swap bettween power armours ^^ that reminds me... need to repair my telsa armour D:

and :-

Here and Now
Ranks avalible: 1
Requiremenets: None
The Here and Now perk immediately grants you an additional experiance level, complete with all the advantages that brings.
i think thats the shizzal Tongue specaily as i am lazy and cant be asked to wait and kill everything again for level 19-20 Tongue think im about 400xp from level 19 on my very high good karma character at the moment Smile

another good perk is mystirous stranger Wink had like 50 odd visits from him so far ^^ although you dont get a finger from a corpse if he kills them Frown

01-23-2009 00:46 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

you do get a finger if you hit the person who he comes up agaist hard enough its not it works by who dus the more damage Tongue same with later on when you have a gard dog and mutant who follow you and stuff if you do more dmaage than them and they kill it you will get the finger however if they do more damage then there isent any finger Big Grin

*edit* worked this out when i shot a raider in the head with my rifle but did't kill it then the strange came up and did the last bit of damage but i sitll got a finger Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 01-23-2009 00:59.

01-23-2009 00:59 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Hmm.. how can I get some good weapons and armours at the beginning? I'm lvl 3 though so any advice up to lvl 10 would be appreciated Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-23-2009 01:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DemonDude2
Lord

The best way is to lay lots of weak mines and lure s.mutants on em, that way their weapons dont get to damaged!!

Or

Go to the downtown area, the brotherhood of steel and super muties fight down there, so theres a good bag of stuff, try not to fight yourself, itl be hard at level 3!! But its handy to lure them into the BoS yourself though!! =D

And ya, although it still gives u all the perks, its still a waste as u can pick another perk- get its advantages (like extra damage/stats/skill) then level up to 20 and get another useful perk!!

Thats my view anyway!! =D

01-23-2009 07:59 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

one way i found can work
follow a wastland patrol from BoS
i found gatlingling laser that way
not off kills but on ground
this method can be dangerous early on and requires patience
01-23-2009 09:59 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

At beginning you get a good weapon from the sheriff in megaton. If you're evil than just kill him. If you are good talk to the guy in the bar (I forgot the name, sorry) who will destroy megaton, say that you will do it, go to the sheriff sneak on the evil guy, than follow the sheriff. it comes a dialog and the evil guy will shoot the sheriff and than you can shoot the evil guy (lol it's hard to explain without names, but I can't look yet :/). Raiders have sometimes good weapons (rocket launcher, mashine gun ...) and the armor is good at the beginning. I would do the 'reilly rangers' quest asap because their armor is great (but it's hard to rescue her team)
01-23-2009 14:11 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

spawnraloom :- i worked that out last night Wink apparently not all raiders are bad and drop fingers Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Hmm.. how can I get some good weapons and armours at the beginning? I'm lvl 3 though so any advice up to lvl 10 would be appreciated Wink

Raiders would be your best bet i think, they have a few hide out's here and there, there not to hard to find Wink springvale highschool can be a good place and it's quite close to megaton Smile

There are a few guns around megaton aswell, try jerico's and lucas simms house ...there the main 1's i think. just dont let anyone catch you Wink

I killed the traders outside megaton to get my first guns and armour along with caps and free repairs* and even skimatics for a few weps Wink (*if you want u can get em to repair your stuff then V.A.T there heads off Wink )

remeber to take the key from the traders body and open there cow's pack for all there stuff Wink you will lose karma but you can easily get it back Wink give micky purified water or that guy at the water plant free scrap (karma and xp if you have done the repairs to the leaking pipe's) Wink

dont listen to schwertische Wink Tongue my megaton house is well worth trying to get, especialy if you become addicted to jet like i have a few times ;d my first lab FTW! Big Grin aswell as all the other bits and bobs there Smile also saves you paying for de-rad, skin packs and some other things depending on the theme you buy for your house Wink

short way to get the house*
talk to Mr burke > refuse his offer > report to simms and tell him to do something about it > follow simms to the bar > as soon as burke stands up and draws his gun V.A.T his head off Wink > talk to simms > disarm the bomb > back to simms > my megaton house Wink easy peasy Wink and you can loot mr burke for his gun Smile

If you do blow up megatone clean out there armoury first Wink you'll have to kill loads of people and that dang mr gutsy... but meh Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 01-23-2009 16:58.

01-23-2009 16:56 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion

Speak to Lucy West in Megaton, travel to Arefu and then complete Blood Ties for Shishkebab schems. Outside of the Springvale Elementary are the motorcycle parts and if you travel to Minefield, talk to Moira ( Wasteland Survival Guide) to get the location on your map, in Minefield you will find Pilot Light and Lawnmower Blade; back in Moira's shop you can construct this; I am using it at Level 4 on Hard difficulty and I find it helps. ( This works with Good Karma as that is what I am attempting this time..)

By the way the Tenpenny house is much better than the Megaton house in my opinion; plus you get 1000 caps and a nice explosion to watch.

Also something you can do with the BoS. At Fort Independance give Protector Casdin some say Tesla Armour and Alien Blaster, then Mezz him. The others will kill him and you should find your stuff at FULL condition.

Another edit. To kill Burke and protect the Sheriff, try a Combat Shotgun as I was stood directly infront of him but using a 10mm and somehow the Sheriff died..

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 01-23-2009 17:12.

01-23-2009 17:03 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Shishkebab owns ^^ i try do the harder of the quests with it ^^ althought the 1k skin packs i have taken looks bad with the rest of my stats Tongue you can get the skimatics from traders thou Wink kill em all bwhaha Tongue

Your all evil Tongue blowing up megaton is bad ;d tennpenny tower is ftl, full of stuck up snobs Wink there are loads of mini quests at megaton you want to do, like finding out andy has a jet addiction and helping him quit Wink is easy and free chems for your own addictions.. aswell as good karma ;D ermm.. finding that jet head lady for morartiy... kill the jety girl for her caps Wink ermmm... cant think of others atm D:

01-23-2009 17:22 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
schwertische

Registration Date: 10-07-2008

quote:
dont listen to schwertische my megaton house is well worth trying to get, especialy if you become addicted to jet like i have a few times ;d my first lab FTW! aswell as all the other bits and bobs there also saves you paying for de-rad, skin packs and some other things depending on the theme you buy for your house

You get the house even when the sherif is dead, you get the key from his son (if you disarm the bomb of course), but the explosion is funnier and the main 'megaton' quest from Moira Brown is also there if megatown has its 'accident' (well, she's a ghoul than, but the inner values counts xD) anyway if you blow up megaton or not: there is no need to save the sherifs life ;b
01-23-2009 17:34 schwertische is offline Search for Posts by schwertische Add schwertische to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
ermmm... cant think of others atm D:

Fixing all the pipes in Megaton.
Selling scrap metal to the guy at Water Treatment plant.

quote:
Originally posted by schwertische
there is no need to save the sherifs life ;b

You have a good point, you can collect his house key and collect the STRENGTH bobblehead.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 01-23-2009 17:38.

01-23-2009 17:35 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Fallout 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH