Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » higher stats » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page higher stats
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

higher stats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

can some 1 tell me why me with higher stats keeps losing when i get attacked by those who have less combined agility and perception then me and yet i'm the 1 that miss's. as for randome number generator pls don't mention it as it shouldn't b relevent to attacks as far as i understand the hit rating and stuff. so pls tell me why we should keep increasing our stats only to b beaten by those with less

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=913a668ae3

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-24-2008 06:44 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont quite get it either, i get the same thing. im a ranged user too

11-24-2008 06:48 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by icecold
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it would seem that ranged users r getting the short end of the straw again if it happens to any other ranged users pls share and i would like a proper answer from some 1 on the development side pls. as it's really starting to annoy me and also the amount of work i've put into my character and to b getting beaten like this is really starting to make me wonder why i bother playing any more

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by icecold: 11-24-2008 06:51.

11-24-2008 06:51 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

but then where would the fun be if ya didnt lose once or twice? you missed i think 6 times out of 26, so maybe not so bad

11-24-2008 06:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by icecold

it is when u look at my combined agility and percep to her's and also the fact that i get like +30 to hit on top of that and not to mention every single 1 of her hit's made contact Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by icecold: 11-24-2008 06:56.

11-24-2008 06:55 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i dont know what it is then mate

11-24-2008 07:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Luck by her side, it happens the same to me with 70 perception as gunner when attacking a 25 perception one or a ranged user with less perception than me i fail from 3-4 shots which would be 200+ damage at my level <.< i think its just luck to hit or not to hit on battles as well :p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zer: 11-24-2008 08:34.

11-24-2008 08:26 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

First of all, Hespera is a Black Knight, she has additional +hit from the tattoo so no wonder she hit you so many times.

And again, it's the random number generator that you should blame, or should I say personal luck... The game is balanced enough so there won't be a player that always wins, even if he has higher stats. Someone's lucky and someone's not.

And just like I promised, a warning for creating such thread.

Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-24-2008 09:26 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » higher stats

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH