Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Wanted: Malicious Crown of Magic or Power » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wanted: Malicious Crown of Magic or Power 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

Wanted: Malicious Crown of Magic or Power Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking for:

-Malicious Crown of Magic or Power

Please PM me in the game if you have one to sell. I am open to negotiations about the price. Tongue I am after a quick sale!

This post has been edited 39 time(s), it was last edited by llianna: 07-08-2010 18:50.

11-24-2008 19:54 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

Thread Starter Thread Started by llianna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

11-25-2008 17:29 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up

11-30-2008 12:11 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up the list it goes...

03-24-2009 09:29 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

04-05-2009 08:54 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Billy Bob Death

Registration Date: 04-10-2009

Can sell you an Arachnid Neckerchief if that'll do...

Amulet (Only for females) / Clan item /
Effects: CHARISMA +6, APPEARANCE +6, AGILITY +7, TOUGHNESS +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 42, CHARISMA: 16
Selling price: 112 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 121, Mana 465
04-10-2009 17:49 Billy Bob Death is offline Search for Posts by Billy Bob Death Add Billy Bob Death to your Buddy List
llianna

up

05-27-2009 16:44 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

08-04-2009 19:58 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

Wanted: Crystal xxx of Plague/Courage (1h) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-09-2009 17:45 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

08-15-2009 14:52 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

08-17-2009 15:10 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

08-20-2009 00:30 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

RE: Wanted: Light/Mystic Knife of Plague and more! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-20-2009 14:07 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

update

08-29-2009 09:41 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

08-30-2009 13:25 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

updated.... I need a Cap of Sun

09-12-2009 17:58 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

i have a hard hat.

do u need specifically a cap?

09-12-2009 21:25 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
llianna

Thanks for the reply but it needs to be a cap Frown

09-12-2009 23:18 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

circlet any good?
09-13-2009 08:56 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
llianna

Needs to be cap...Frown

09-13-2009 18:10 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

RE: Wanted: Field Vest of Master and Junk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wanted: Field Vest of Master

UP

10-10-2009 22:26 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up! new item needed.

11-05-2009 16:19 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

new item needed.

11-06-2009 21:34 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

RE: Wanted: Hardened / Strengthened Headband/Circlet/Balaclava of Turtleshell/Precognition/ Sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

update, new item needed!

11-13-2009 18:27 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

update

11-27-2009 22:32 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

RE: Wanted: Bullet-proof / Studded Skirt of the Addict Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

05-28-2010 20:56 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

05-30-2010 22:15 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

06-03-2010 19:23 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

RE: Wanted:Studded/Strengthened/Bullet-proof Skirt of Shadow Hunter*Dancing Ring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-09-2010 17:03 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

RE: Wanted: XXX Short/Kilt/Trousers/Skirt of Shadow Hunter*Dancing Ring Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-11-2010 17:48 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

06-17-2010 18:57 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

RE: Wanted: Arachnid Bracelet - 5SS start Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

06-29-2010 16:55 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Wanted: Malicious Crown of Magic or Power

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH