Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » None » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page None 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

None Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please message me in the game if you are interested on anything and make me an offer or if you need more info about any of the items ie. upgrade stats or merge results, same name...And I reserve the right not to sell any of the items if the offers are not to my satisfaction or if I get more stones by merging them to something else!

Last Updated: 08 December 2009
On Auction now:

--------------------------------------
New items available for sale:

This post has been edited 214 time(s), it was last edited by llianna: 01-03-2010 13:56.

11-25-2008 17:37 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Circlet of Precognition (+5) CLOSE

how much are you lookin to get for this ?

if u could pm in game as i dont really come on ere that much same name as on ere Big Grin thanks!
11-26-2008 03:13 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
llianna

Thread Starter Thread Started by llianna
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Update

11-26-2008 22:28 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

New item

11-28-2008 12:52 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

Updated

11-29-2008 08:05 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

New finds update

11-29-2008 19:57 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

Up

11-30-2008 12:12 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

UP

12-01-2008 15:30 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

UPdated..new items live on auction

12-05-2008 05:26 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

Up

12-05-2008 18:09 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

New items on auction

12-07-2008 15:17 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

Price for Good bracelet of Genius ?
12-07-2008 18:48 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
llianna

Its up on auction now...no minimum bid! Goodluck! =) You might just win it with 1BS... Big Grin It is now on the list yet...might take a few hours or so to appear...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by llianna: 12-07-2008 18:54.

12-07-2008 18:52 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up, new item on auction

12-08-2008 05:33 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

12-08-2008 19:44 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up. new items on auction

12-09-2008 22:05 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

12-13-2008 18:17 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

New items!

12-14-2008 07:58 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

How much for;
Cursed Flail
Mace of Autocrat

12-14-2008 11:03 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Cursed Club of Courage (+1)

How much for this item??
12-14-2008 21:28 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
llianna

up

12-15-2008 15:07 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

New items live on auction!

12-16-2008 22:29 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up items are live on auction!

12-17-2008 05:28 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

I probably want that regal vest of ~
if the start price will be lower

12-17-2008 13:08 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
llianna

The regal vest of toughess is a good defensive gear...if lower than that, i might as well turn it into mana and nanites...lol

12-17-2008 20:04 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

I told if u sell it for lower price then 500 bs not that u should downgrade it and its not so much of a good def gear cuz only regal dont give any bonus, its only good for merge

12-18-2008 05:51 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
llianna

bonus is charisma which is for defense...and yes, great for merging too and i did get what you meant...

update

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by llianna: 12-19-2008 14:32.

12-18-2008 19:22 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

12-19-2008 14:34 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

updated

12-20-2008 14:07 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

new update

12-22-2008 11:45 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

field shirt of thief added

12-23-2008 19:28 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up the list

12-24-2008 16:03 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

new items added

Light Vest of Assassin (+3)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+2)
Good Light Cape of Fencer
Field Corset of Master (+5) - soon to be available for sale
Serrated Mace of Bloodsucker (+5)

12-31-2008 18:08 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up

01-01-2009 09:12 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

buyers needed!

Light Vest of Assassin (+3)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+2)
Good Light Cape of Fencer
Field Corset of Master (+5) - soon to be available for sale
Serrated Mace of Bloodsucker (+5)

01-02-2009 06:09 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
llianna

up the list

01-02-2009 18:30 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Hey can i see the stats on that field corset of assassin? if i likie would you reserve??

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-03-2009 03:22 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Lys... it's field corset of master Tongue

Your imperfection.
01-03-2009 03:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Lys... it's field corset of master Tongue

LOL. what are you stalking me? LOL.
thanks, yeah that's what i meant, field corset of master llianna. Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-03-2009 03:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
llianna

Field Corset of Master (+5) CLOSE

Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 78
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +10, TOUGHNESS +9, defence +30, defence +90 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (61), STRENGTH: 49 (51), APPEARANCE: 20, CHARISMA: 22
Selling price: 40 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 202, Mana 808

Here it is...

01-03-2009 08:01 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » None

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH