Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Player admitting to pushing prices » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Player admitting to pushing prices 8 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joe stonned

Registration Date: 04-08-2011

Player admitting to pushing prices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Player admitting to pushing prices
Bladez0rN1 12:07 -> i merge that part with way fewer stones...

Lightboy01 12:08 -> then why did u bid 20k stones?

Bladez0rN1 12:11 -> to push the other bidder

Runic Shorts of the Smuggler (+3) 21 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 42 2013-08-2811:47:34 REMOVE FROM WATCHED 2013-08-2817:00:00
08-28-2013 12:29 joe stonned is offline Search for Posts by joe stonned Add joe stonned to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for joe stonned
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please remove this complaint and not get an account that's been worked hard on for several years permanently banned

08-28-2013 13:16 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Player admitting to pushing prices Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bladez0rN1 12:15 -> if i got it i wouldn`t have been sad also

You forgot to add this in ;p Which is basically another way of saying 'well I did want them kind of really' in my opinion, just he didn't want them as much as you may have. O.o

Also, I don't see a statement of admittance, just a statement that may be interpreted that way... Perhaps he meant something else. O.o

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 08-28-2013 14:10.

08-28-2013 14:08 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think he meant exactly what he's written - he wanted to push the bidder, not the price Smile .

08-29-2013 23:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

to be honest whats the difference's?

pushing the bidder is still pushing the price?
pushing the price is stil making the other bidder bid more?

same thing really ?
08-30-2013 00:29 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

I always looked at it like this,

pushing is bidding an insane amount of stones for an item, far greater than the item is worth.

Pushing a bidder is constantly bidding to push the price up.

the second option can be used in 1 of 2 ways:

1) to win the item regardless of price.

2) to lower the amount of stones potential competition has when bidding for high end merge pieces.

either way pushing is way to broad a term to ban everyone that is accused of it.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-30-2013 02:04 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
joe stonned

Registration Date: 04-08-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by joe stonned

No problem, thanks for the clarification of the so called rules, now that i know were i have been going wrong i will be ''pushing the bidder'' from now on

cheers Smile
08-30-2013 08:17 joe stonned is offline Search for Posts by joe stonned Add joe stonned to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for joe stonned
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Then closed.
08-30-2013 09:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

This server is quite small and it will quite often happen that rare items will be sold for considerable prices just because they are double rare on a low population server.

09-01-2013 20:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Player admitting to pushing prices

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH