Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Fight Club: Siege Edition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Fight Club: Siege Edition 9 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Fight Club: Siege Edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Another fight club. this one is for sieges you think were great. Either total domination, close sieges, long rounded sieges. Everything

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7ff0d7b7f3

Close siege, I was worried

Your imperfection.
11-27-2008 14:57 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was surprised; I actually did some criticals this time Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=61ac96ebe1

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-27-2008 15:56 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

|O God Friendy guy.... thats rather nifty indeed. Good siege as well, quite close

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 11-28-2008 03:45.

11-27-2008 16:00 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

kinda the only one i have LOL.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=62fd39df73

exciting sieges there, the first one was very close, could of went either way with a bit of luck. and second well u kick arse noob lol, very nice amount of POH there.
11-29-2008 00:19 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
I was surprised; I actually did some criticals this time Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=61ac96ebe1

now that i did not expect.

nice one noob_god

11-29-2008 11:15 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Raxis
Set Abominae

Tiger that's birlliant lol.. the sole owner of PoH

Your imperfection.
11-29-2008 23:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

@tigers siege- the magic of high defence and a shotgun, nice siege

one of the ones night just had
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=05a324cacf

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-30-2008 13:59.

11-30-2008 13:18 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1d06bd0b0a
latest one, enjoyed that one, very well fought siege on both sides, could have went either way.
12-01-2008 18:39 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
latest one, enjoyed that one, very well fought siege on both sides, could have went either way.

DUDE. i wanted 2 post that Frown
an man it was down 2 if i had lasted 2 the last roun an hit u wit a crit, that woulda been it...lol. or if we had 1 more person in der...lol. go DJ 2, that was bloody awesome. Tongue

12-01-2008 20:45 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

nice one. unlucky lest. a troils nail would of had done the trick Wink

12-01-2008 21:26 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Lestat666
quote:

an man it was down 2 if i had lasted 2 the last roun an hit u wit a crit, that woulda been it...lol. or if we had 1 more person in der...lol. go DJ 2, that was bloody awesome. Tongue

lol was too close for comfort, but very fun and close siege.
i was lucky, i bought trolls nail 2 hours before the siege ended coz i had to go to college, if i last it before it ended i would have died lol.
12-01-2008 21:34 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008

quote:
quote:
quote:

i was lucky, i bought trolls nail 2 hours before the siege ended coz i had to go to college, if i last it before it ended i would have died lol.

HAHA! gotta lov pure luck man. though witout DJ we woulda been screwed...hell witout bob an battleox an set we woulda been screwed...lol.
so wha expo did you go on wit FALL?? i mean u musta shared the weath.

12-01-2008 21:45 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHA! gotta lov pure luck man. though witout DJ we woulda been screwed...hell witout bob an battleox an set we woulda been screwed...lol.

i offered to go on a few but they said i would bring a gold lmao, as for starting one i dnt think the clan could hack golds and above, maybe a golem not sure. if i did lower mob it would be still difficult coz of the stupid patch.
12-01-2008 23:30 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:

Lestat I never joined that siege... my net was down whilst it was going :S

Your imperfection.
12-01-2008 23:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

NIGHT did bloody proper decent in the seige against tiger, heck if tiger didnt buy troils nail e would of dead, simple as that, and also tbh tiger only won cos of " Searing Blood" sorry but it is Searing Blood was doin 250 most of the time i belive much more then his actly shotgun was doin to em, and if the other players in night joined like keeb and set, tiger would of died, i think when both clans have no honour i wouldnt mind seein a rematch there, but this time night has all there players in the seige, then see how good tiger really is

any1 else agree with me who else would like to see that ?Tongue
cos then im sure night would kick his but ( i dont think i can swear i wont jst incase lol )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 12-02-2008 01:33.

12-02-2008 01:32 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh I would join that... cos since I changed tattoos I become a monster in sieges lol... well a little one, I keep dodging enemyies critical attacks LOL

You got any decent sieges Sparxs... we may have another up soon Tongue

Your imperfection.
12-02-2008 01:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

nah i dont, i only seen to saved my expos tbh, i dont no why i got a few seiges but nothing good enough to put up i dont think im not sure i cant rember what seiges i got saved or not

and yeah but u didnt wanna risk ya honour tho did ya, and i dont blame ya eva and yeah i think both clans should have a rematch but i bet now tiger will say his "busy" cos e wouldnt wanna get done in when a bunch of 100pointers kick his bum lol sorry but everything thinkin it so i mite aswell just say it Tongue sorry tiger i do like u honest but even u sed u got lucky ealier to me
12-02-2008 01:53 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Heh... that siege was fecking AWESOME, it really was too close for comfort, but nice job in the end tiger (though your searing blood DID make you win that in the end) Anyway, lestat, you should know by now, with my bow, even if i can't hit that often in attacks, i'm a MONSTER in sieges XD

I'd love to do a siege like that again, only problem is it'd be impossible to do when neither side has POH, because i ALWAYS have thousands.... just no blood/people to use it.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
12-02-2008 01:56 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by sparxs
NIGHT did bloody proper decent in the seige against tiger, heck if tiger didnt buy troils nail e would of dead, simple as that, and also tbh tiger only won cos of " Searing Blood" sorry but it is Searing Blood was doin 250 most of the time i belive much more then his actly shotgun was doin to em, and if the other players in night joined like keeb and set, tiger would of died, i think when both clans have no honour i wouldnt mind seein a rematch there, but this time night has all there players in the seige, then see how good tiger really is

any1 else agree with me who else would like to see that ?Tongue
cos then im sure night would kick his but ( i dont think i can swear i wont jst incase lol )

sorry i back up tiger :/ i know its his searing thing but its not always that..... cant really explain.

12-02-2008 07:48 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Raxis
Set Abominae

Minshres what do you think wou;dve happened if either I or Keeb were there... he's welcome to try again with same set up, against us now we all are about

Your imperfection.
12-02-2008 23:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

As much as I like tiger and as great a player he is, I would have to agree with the guys from NIGHT. They were down two 100+'s in that siege and if they would have been in there, -FALL- would have lost.

I mean come on minshres, 61 HP at the end? that's calculated to one crit from Lest or once that tiger didn't dodge. You have to give NIGHT credit there, they came literally one shot from taking down the 13th ranked player in the game...and he still had a person in there that did 2000+ damage.

I say tiger should go back to -FALL- take the same people and siege DeathJam (since he can`t be on most the times) and try it again just to prove one or the other side wrong.

to tiger: didn't you do an expo in DARK recently where you took only meatsheilds with you and still pulled off the win?

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-03-2008 01:04 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
minshres
Viking

of course the credit goes all to the night clan. i will give you that no matter how many times u want it Smile

what i meant was i will fight along tiger's side. if u lot plan on doing the same siege again Tongue

12-03-2008 06:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
of course the credit goes all to the night clan. i will give you that no matter how many times u want it Smile

what i meant was i will fight along tiger's side. if u lot plan on doing the same siege again Tongue

interesting suggestion, i would like to see that too, but youd have to go with a weaker clan, we need to it to be close... maybe no arcane Tongue

@nem, i no how you feel, i have everything to do the expos, but just cant get online too do them with the people i want to [raxis] i have a bit over 3300 honour points saved up, yet havnt done an expo in weeks Frown
my parents have finnaly guessed i go on my laptop when i should be asleep so iv lost about 4-5 hours playing time Wink
12-03-2008 18:40 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

yeh annoying Bob.

Sorry Minshres, but Tiger set this up simself. He should do the siege how it should be conducted, as it was before, but without you

Your imperfection.
12-04-2008 00:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

lol night did well but you are forgetting i fighted alone almost, only speedstar did damage. me against all them is pretty good in my books, i mean lys u know for a fact how numbers can beat strength. of course i got lucky but can u honestly say many can do what i did n survive.

u say my searing of blood made me win but you are forgetting without the shotgun gear i would have low defense and die for sure, the shotgun does more than searing blood btw lmao, u shud re-look the siege. i know i can do more damage with sniper but can't use defense with that. the defense got me the win, searing of blood helped alot.

the defense gear cost me lik 7 ss so i am pretty offended by use saying it was down to searing blood, i like to see use buy a gear costing about 7 ss and somone say that to you even tho it is soo not true.
12-04-2008 19:21 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:
Originally posted by minshres

interesting suggestion, i would like to see that too, but youd have to go with a weaker clan, we need to it to be close... maybe no arcane Tongue

@nem, i no how you feel, i have everything to do the expos, but just cant get online too do them with the people i want to [raxis] i have a bit over 3300 honour points saved up, yet havnt done an expo in weeks Frown
my parents have finnaly guessed i go on my laptop when i should be asleep so iv lost about 4-5 hours playing time Wink

i will go back to fall again. how about that? jus need to talk to the leader Tongue

@tiger

u nvr give in so easily do ya Tongue u could have jus say yaya whatever then this conversation would have been over Wink
but what u say is true. takes time and effort to build a decent shotgun set up but along with the set up the searing does out alot.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 12-04-2008 19:29.

12-04-2008 19:26 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
the defense gear cost me lik 7 ss so i am pretty offended by use saying it was down to searing blood, i like to see use buy a gear costing about 7 ss and somone say that to you even tho it is soo not true.

Be offended tiger. Because without searing blood you would have lost that siege... how many people in NIGHT were using decent ACT II arcana?

You're offended cos you nearly got smashed by a clan you were bullying my friend Tongue

Your imperfection.
12-05-2008 00:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

shouldent you just make a new section to bully tiger on?? this is ment to be were ppl post sieges not disscus how good tiger is Wink and tbh who CARES if it was mainly down to seering blood? him using it is part of the game not cheating not agaist any set rule he won with help from it yes but with out the defence like he said yeah he would of died alot fasster seering blood was not the only factore and its kinda sad how long you are prepared to have ago at him ~_~

congrats on wining that siege tigger you desserved it Big Grin what you don't deserv is all this ~_~

*edit* ok befor any one els from night start attacking me all ready for this posy ~_~ (no more than 5 minits arfter i posted it i got attacked) i would liek to point out i did't mean night did't deserve a win ither since both sides put up a huge effort and both did rreally well

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 12-05-2008 01:20.

12-05-2008 01:03 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
jamess36362
Viking

@raxis: dnt know what u on about. numbers veat power n i did well. searing blood if i never had it i woulda lost of course but the numbers were against me what ever u say. and if i lost it would not be bad, numbers beat power, maybe u will learn that one day. and i was hardly bullying them, i mean i was the one with more than one person on me thanks, u shud think b4 u speak.
and why would i bully a clan i love?

n thanks spawn

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 12-06-2008 00:18.

12-06-2008 00:07 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Tiger I know exactly what I am on about. Is this another cover u, liek you not wanting to admit you got where you are through clan hopping

----

I hasd a siege to ppost, but I've lost the link due to premium running out :S

Your imperfection.
12-06-2008 00:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Totally going off the topic here guys, Tiger's clan won the siege through strategy simple, Raxis you should of realised if you are so experience in this game that he would use his arcana. Where were ur absobers to counter his searing blood??

Tiger has invested alot of time and effort in to where he is now, he has progressed quickly so you cant knock him for it.

How long ago was this siege, a week ago? think you should post up to date sieges rather than complain

Well done tiger tho alot of poh for you Wink

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-06-2008 00:46 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

@raxis: its clear u have no intentions on the siege, jus attacking me. i worked damn hard to get where i got, n clan hopping is what u do for POH, n i went to DB because expos at Dark gave me hardly any exp coz i went past optimal level.
but i won't bother arguing with you coz nothing goes in.

back on topic, was a great siege n thanks kralen mate.
12-06-2008 00:52 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9b7036b8e0

Very close, 2 more attacks and we would have won Wink
12-06-2008 17:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Only commenting on a couple of things, 1 of them IS titans siege, which is 'Nice, didn't know you had a L Good hunting, but i think 3 more attacks woulda got you the win XD'

Anyway, to comment on raxis, spawn, tiger, and kralen

@Raxis: Uhm... i don't think i'll metion anything about clan hopping, me AND tiger know where it'll go if i do... forgot what else i was gonna metion...

@Spawn: We're not going against him saying that it was thanks to his searing blood mainly, but it IS true, because even if it didn't do most of the damage (cba checking if shotgun or searing done more damage) it helped, a HELL load more than any other races act II arcanum.

@Tiger: You know aswell as any other player it's usually just 2-5 people doing the most damage in sieges (in our clan, it was 4, me, bobalob, battleox, and lestat) But i still agree, even though it was a kinda weird win in my opinion, and a lucky one at that, it was still a win on your side, so still, good job, and i SWEAR we'll win next time XD

@Kralen: Uhm... even if we did use our blocking arcanum, or absorbing, it is ONLY used on the first person we attack, so unless every single one of us used it, then it would of been virtually useless. You seem to of been here pretty long, so you should of known that (10 months from what i checked) /pwn3d

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 12-07-2008 01:23.

12-07-2008 01:22 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Tongue i CBA to recheck the siege but if i remmber right he did about 1500 damage with seering blood (that is rounded) and about 2500 (all so rounded) with the shotty Tongue

(i did work it out cus some one was complaining at me ~_~but for got the exactr figures XD)

and here is a VERY old siege from the jokers

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e17f25babc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 12-07-2008 02:05.

12-07-2008 02:04 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

Some pretty damn nice sieges here.

Sorry Tiger had had a bad day at work, never liked fighting much, hate hitting someone with a fire extinguisher more. Needs to be a re-run of that Tongue

And yes unless an absober got lucky it wouldn't have worked very well.

Audatious that was a bloody close siege indeed

Your imperfection.
12-07-2008 02:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

today and although I am quite a few levels lower than the others on my team I manage to do most damage Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9a29394f17

(pretty bloody close 4HP got me PoH Tongue )

12-07-2008 20:16 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

Nemazis i have been here slightly longer than 10 months but besides the point i was merely stating that each vamp has arcana, tiger used his searing blood to great effect, and absorbers can counter that, i am well aware of what happens in sieges but thanks for reassuring me. and i would hardly call that pawned

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-07-2008 20:53 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Yeah i know it wasn't exactly pwned, but i've ALWAYS wanted to say that... uhh... type that... and oh yeah, raxis, who was tiger referring to when you metioned bullying?

Ima most prob not comment in here anymore after this.

I'm backety back back
12-07-2008 21:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by QQQ
today and although I am quite a few levels lower than the others on my team I manage to do most damage Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9a29394f17

(pretty bloody close 4HP got me PoH Tongue )

if only i was cultist with searing of blood i would of had pwnd everyone Tongue
nice fight to the other clan. wasn't expecting that at all. (suriken clan)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 12-07-2008 22:41.

12-07-2008 22:39 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Fight Club: Siege Edition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH