Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Fight Club: Siege Edition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Fight Club: Siege Edition 9 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.009 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1d220c3ab1

cant touch this!

accidentally joined in my defensive gear

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-15-2009 02:11 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

necrol do you still have the link? or get someone else to post it here and save the message?

04-15-2009 04:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

umm i did have its dissappeared but im sure i havent deleted it ive had quite a few messages do that recently sorry

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

04-15-2009 18:08 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5864aa2557

they thought they could farm me for poh Wink

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
05-10-2009 12:58 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Fastest end to a siege ever?
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1186de4674

Kind of a waste of time on their part...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

05-11-2009 16:54 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
Fastest end to a siege ever?
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1186de4674

Kind of a waste of time on their part...

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=32c530ef1e
much quicker lol

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=629e99b503

and we nearly won this one if only i'd of got one more round Frown

05-11-2009 17:01 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=32c530ef1e
much quicker lol

Yeah but you were hardly facing a massive threat lol
Considering the number of enemies, I still think this one wins for speed killing.

EZLN

05-11-2009 17:08 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

aw look we're all little babies Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=dc36f18170

05-16-2009 21:36 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7d2a9a357a

nice to know when ur a small clan you can still get picked on by ....the endbringers... not the first time they have taken a square from us dout it will be the last ither....but i know were my zone 3 square is coming from now

05-18-2009 10:05 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
NateDogg
unregistered

And ALL you lot (by lot i mean pretty much EVERYONE) said V13 were bullies, id just like to point that out. our 2 takeover sieges caused a massive stir and i'm forever getting asked to defend sieges against END and DARK.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 05-18-2009 12:16.

05-18-2009 12:14
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i've never had a problem with v13 tbh they all ways seem quite laid back and ready to help...the likes of end however havent ~_~ (there might be one 2 members there that are ok) but you can tell which ones arnt all right... (looks at siege list)

edit.... deleated the other siege i put here so took it out again...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 05-18-2009 12:46.

05-18-2009 12:45 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
And ALL you lot (by lot i mean pretty much EVERYONE) said V13 were bullies, id just like to point that out. our 2 takeover sieges caused a massive stir and i'm forever getting asked to defend sieges against END and DARK.

Can we not turn this into something about v13 please. Thanks Wink
05-18-2009 13:40 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:

Can we not turn this into something about v13 please. Thanks Wink

I wasn't you just did by reply. if you read the post i clearly make the point that we were called bullies for doing something that DARK and END do all the time. I was actually agreeing with the previous comment about END being bullies etc, yada yada

Anyway i know your game titan, keep your poop-stiring to yourself

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 05-18-2009 16:56.

05-18-2009 16:53
AudatiousTitan
Lord

I have a game? the reason i said that is becasue i have seen to other threads unrelated to v13 start to become a discussion about v13.
05-18-2009 19:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
I have a game? the reason i said that is becasue i have seen to other threads unrelated to v13 start to become a discussion about v13.

not helping . . . . Anyone got a siege ?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-18-2009 23:13 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:

i point you in the direction of your own quote:

"Can we not turn this into something about v13 please. Thanks Wink "
05-19-2009 08:12
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

quote:
quote:

i point you in the direction of your own quote:

"Can we not turn this into something about v13 please. Thanks Wink "

stop ur chit chat Tongue

do it via pm. a warning for 3 of us plz.

05-19-2009 12:29 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

i thought we were going to lose but we won lol brillant horror in 2nd round

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=af759b8675

Edit spelling

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 09-04-2009 11:52.

09-04-2009 01:48 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BK

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c053fe457c Smile

11-10-2009 12:25 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Good seige apart from us losing Smile
Hopfully We will win next time .

11-10-2009 13:12 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

great fight from v13 considering they didnt take any help from other clan i believe.

11-10-2009 16:19 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
great fight from v13 considering they didnt take any help from other clan i believe.

2 and a half rounds is a great effort? Tongue Id say it was a decent effortTongue
11-10-2009 17:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by minshres

Hehehe - only a little help from a couple of people - but no back down - just call me a little warmonger. Tongue
That was good fun - bad result - but good fun! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 11-10-2009 17:48.

11-10-2009 17:47 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

Slaughter lol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a983c31a1a

but unfair but lots of fun Smile

BOS vs END

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 11-15-2009 11:51.

11-14-2009 19:23 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Slaughter lol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a983c31a1a

but unfair but lots of fun Smile

BOS vs END
that was fun.hope we can do it again.but we get 20 ppl more next time to make it fair for us lmao.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-16-2009 09:52 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

RE: Slaughter lol Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This siege did not look that unbalanced to me, but yea bring more people to join the fun. I'd like to join a siege again one day Smile )

11-16-2009 13:07 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

You had more players Tongue double i think

11-16-2009 16:14 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Shame there was no PoH involved, I would have made a fortune Smile
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8c0d58fd1b

Same on the return journey:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4990a8a96b

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 12-14-2009 18:39.

12-13-2009 18:00 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e2240ee6a1

Maybe BLP give us a 24hour notification before you start so the mercs can get some PoH Tongue

Good seige though been a while since we've seen one with those ammount of people on each side 30 vs 33.

01-06-2010 03:31 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BLP

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e2240ee6a1

Maybe BLP give us a 24hour notification before you start so the mercs can get some PoH Tongue

Good seige though been a while since we've seen one with those ammount of people on each side 30 vs 33.

Awwww I was about to post it Smile

Yes it was a pretty epic siege. Some really good stuff in there. Weird the whole PoH loss though (on both sides I mean)

Wish there were more sieges like this.

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BLP: 01-06-2010 07:32.

01-06-2010 07:32 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=df06879813

Go me with damage but not many crits in 1st round but 2nd was good Big Grin

and I was trying out a new dmage gear

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 01-07-2010 18:08.

01-07-2010 18:05 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

boot camp had one about a week ago lost but nice damage XD

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4a84bba904

01-07-2010 19:36 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4fcb25a511

hahah go me Smile

01-08-2010 15:52 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

We Got Smashed But Yano

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=00af7d7502

04-13-2010 16:47 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Snowman
We Got Smashed But Yano

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=00af7d7502

we at source are always looking out for our allies Smile

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-14-2010 11:37 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

SOURCE VS ENDBRINGERS

SOURCE - 19 People
ENDBRINGERS - 25

see seiges can happen and none of us was worried about losing poh

04-26-2010 07:25 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

RE: Fight Club: Siege Edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d534b2f401

OMG

ENDBRINGERS VS DARK BROTHERHOOD

and a new record for dmg i think..and poh gain

was a great seige..and very fun...thx to all who joined an didnt care bout poh

next few ress's are on ces Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 05-27-2010 15:49.

05-27-2010 15:39 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

RE: Fight Club: Siege Edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d534b2f401

OMG

ENDBRINGERS VS DARK BROTHERHOOD

and a new record for dmg i think..and poh gain

was a great seige..and very fun...thx to all who joined an didnt care bout poh

next few ress's are on ces Wink

Great seige CESARZ was awsome Smile
Any chance all you big guys getting together and having a good seige with BOS ?

05-27-2010 16:41 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=160e3fed8c

Part 1

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
07-29-2010 08:13 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

AN vs WoD

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2152351056

Retake for Zone Four:

WoD vs AN

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7248b33337

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 09-19-2010 19:31.

09-17-2010 07:44 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Fight Club: Siege Edition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH