Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New 2h guns? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New 2h guns? 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: AS

Attention New 2h guns? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are many weapons for all playstyles... Except guns...
I havent thought about 1h guns but here are some 2h guns i would love to see brought into the game:
1. Bazooka/rpg/rocket launcher
2. Plasma guns ( electrocute opponent? Why not.)

More suggestions /ideas welcome

Im sorry if this is thw wrong section for the thread... Newbie... XD

09-01-2013 11:18 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

2h guns already do enough damage. someone recently did a crit of 1500 with a flamethrower.

09-01-2013 14:17 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are a 7 2h guns already.

Hunting rifle, semi auto sniper, sniper, fn fal, ak47, shotgun, flamethrower

Same number as 1h guns

09-01-2013 14:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TigerDrive
just a suggestion! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there are 10 melee weps and 11 ranged
so a few more guns do no harm? Wink

these guns neednt be stronger than present (though i'd be awesome if they were)
it'd be lot cooler... since bw vampire world is set in future and technology is supposedly advanced... no? Big Grin

09-01-2013 19:31 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

It's a post apocalyptic world, somehow I don't think they had that many technological advances o.O

But I think the range of 2h guns is fine, if you think it's too restricted then take another path :p

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
09-01-2013 22:58 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

they have mana/nanites
they can defo have those 2 guns

09-02-2013 02:52 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

They could, but they don't, because Snipers are powerful enough as it is

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
09-02-2013 11:16 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

again... those guns neednt be powerful xD

but seeing as you guys dont like new guns ... xD

09-02-2013 13:03 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Clan: CoS

RE: just a suggestion! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TigerDrive
it'd be lot cooler... since bw vampire world is set in future and technology is supposedly advanced... no? Big Grin

I appreciate your idea tiger, Although BW is set in a post apocalyptic world which is supposed to be 2019 and above, mankind or rather vampirekind must have a lot of highly improved guns/ melee weps.

Here I want to express something that may be highly criticised but it's a thought that I have. Although the timeline for this game has been set at 2019 or higher as I said, the game is actually set on medieval times which is established by the use of weapons of that time (apart from guns, that too are not too modern, all invented around wwII or before) and use of magic. The mobs too are from the medieval legends, so are the equipments mostly.

So IMHO, no modern day item will ever be put in the game ever because the modern day actually doesn't exist, the game resides on 16th century or even less just under the gimmick of a post apocalypse.

P.S.: I have a strong feeling about what I said already, I may start a thread on that if I can get proper opportunity.

01-18-2014 17:29 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New 2h guns?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH