Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Any Plans? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any Plans?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hermit

Registration Date: 03-02-2007

Any Plans? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If perhaps will in BW Team's plans, about accrual second serv?
Beacuse if yes, i would like to inform me about it something more, maybe like rest users on this board.

Edit. Darn, wrong section. Can someone rearrange to correct section?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hermit: 05-24-2007 19:00.

05-24-2007 18:51 Hermit is offline Search for Posts by Hermit Add Hermit to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, the BW team will think about second server when there will be over 20k players on the first server. So for now just forget it Tongue And I think it shouldn't be moved to Game System. It should be just closed Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-25-2007 00:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Well, the BW team will think about second server when there will be over 20k players on the first server.

yup Smile

Hermit just use your reference link sometimes Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-25-2007 01:06 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Any Plans?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH