Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Zone 3 task help Arm shop to level 5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zone 3 task help Arm shop to level 5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Zone 3 task help Arm shop to level 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the task:
It is a well known truth that an attack is the best defence. Upgrade your Arm shop to level 5.

I have only this task in Z3, but i can't do it because no one in our CLAN have a low LVL square in Z3...

So I ask now for low level CLANS, do you have a Z3 square with Arm shop under LVL 10-12? or maximum 15...

I also write on public channel, but no answer, i don't want to SPAM people Wink

09-23-2013 10:58 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
RE: Zone 3 task help Arm shop to level 5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

10-12-2013 22:39 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Zone 3 task help Arm shop to level 5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH